Drake fraud at it again Pnd reference tracks edit they took it down *spooky

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake is using all them new acts and talents ...all them Ovo singers and rappers as his personal ghostwriters ... that's why Weekend got the hell away from the guy
lol

Yep he even used a line from one of these reference tracks on Views on the song U With Me? small line but still it shows that hes going through other dudes verses and taking bars he likes for himself...he says "u could never say i came up and forgot about ur ass and thats some real shyt" and PND used that in one of those reference tracks. (On top of the line described in the video that Drake used)

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
shyt like that are supposed to be kept under wraps but it keeps leaking out time and time again...
you know why its leaking so much? its that bad.. thats why.. this is getting very bad
he isn't slowing down on it, they gave him the motivation and the fans applauded him to want to do it more
this is gonna get worst, more artist music will be stolen, and more artist will be used as a ginniepig to make this guy even more famous
it's never gonna slow down or stop, until the music world accepts what's happening

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
Yep he even used a line from one of these reference tracks on Views on the song U With Me? small line but still it shows that hes going through other dudes verses and taking bars he likes for himself...he says "u could never say i came up and forgot about ur ass and thats some real shyt" and PND used that in one of those reference tracks. (On top of the line described in the video that Drake used)
He going thru people Rap books like.. I like this verse... I like this verse :( He inside people's craft like he is shopping for a outfit... ima wear his shirts with his pants..and then put on ole boy shoes... LOL :(

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
What makes Drake a fraud is that him, his camp, and all these Toronto dikkriding fakkits hyped him as an elite rapper. This fool even did a campaign w/ Sprite and put himself w/ the likes of Nas :whoo:

He never was an elite rapper but what makes it worse is this nikka is heavily helped by numerous people :skip:

IYRTITL was a complete 180 from all his other shyt and folks thought he stepped it up :patrice: come to find out PND and QM gave this nikka verses AND hooks:mjlol:

and his One Dance (one of the best tracks on "views") track was written by Wizkid btw...that "feature" was a cover up so folks wouldn't question the writing credit

Let's not forget Cha Cha remix, ooops I mean "Hotline Bling" was CP3ed from that nikka :dame:

fukk that kike

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I know Drake ain't the only one. But I know about Drake so he's gonna catch flak. shyt is like steroids/PEDs for athletes. Clearly there's a lot of people cheating but I can really only knock you if evidence comes out. I won't discredit you completely if it comes out you ain't playing fair but there's gonna be an impact on how I look at you.

You know about waayyy more than Drake.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Those SAME fans you're talking about are also the ones who let artistic integrity go by the wayside "so long as the music sounds good." That's such a lazy sensibility for a fan to have, and the subjectivity of it is maddening. What sounds good to one person ain't necessarily gonna sound good to the next man, yet the next man somehow ends upb"wrong" or "hating" for his opinion.

Like, some nikka could love that Cascio-keyboard sounding "Cold As Minnesota" crap cause it "sounds good" to him....does that mean others can't criticize it or dislike it as being shytty, JUST because young nikkas happen to like it?

Y'all need to kill this "who cares? Just listen to the music" bullshyt y'all keep harping on. Like, YOU nikkas can do that, but don't be tryinta dictate to anybody else what to think or what they should revere, get the fukk outta here with that shyt. :camby:

And CONVERSELY....if Drake IS a fraud (which he is) don't be mad at HIM, cause he ain't make HIMSELF popular despite that fraudulence. That aint on him, y'all need to hold his FANS accountable for that shyt.
:ohhh:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know Drake ain't the only one. But I know about Drake so he's gonna catch flak. shyt is like steroids/PEDs for athletes. Clearly there's a lot of people cheating but I can really only knock you if evidence comes out. I won't discredit you completely if it comes out you ain't playing fair but there's gonna be an impact on how I look at you.
and this sums it up. foh with that other shyt because you like the artist, go ahead and stan the nikka all u want hes still on the outside looking in.

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
I'm going to continue to post this in every thread involving this Jew in which malpractice has been involved

H7kcE2c.gif

Thank God Da Gawd escaped.

Add "rape" to the litany of negligence that is transpiring at the OVO Concentration Camp. Party is getting straight up 'lil' manned' & hoed - it wouldn't shock me in the least if he were the one leaking the shyt that he's done for him. It's only so long you can sit back and watch those who are suppose to be your peers far exceed you all the while while your boss is getting the credit for the work that you've personally been putting in. Abel saw the writing on the wall, and got the hell out of there.

He's a fukking fraud. We ALL know it. And he's STILL gonna sell 600K+ this week....

Hip Hop lost

Nah, hip-hop didn't lose here. Let's put it like this. Think about all of the vapid Aubrey stans in which you've had the misfortunes of interacting with on here in the Booth and think to yourself "are these views/opinions coming from someone that's even a hip-hop fan to begin with?" It's just an example, and a quick telling sample of exactly what his fan base is comprised of, but his fans here are consistently some of THEE worst posters on this entire website. I wouldn't consider them hip-hop fans - I don't know WTF to call them to be honest, but the vast majority of them damn sure aren't Hip-Hop fans. It's indicative by their contradictory nature since Aubrey was first exposed as being a complete misappropriation of the culture.

They've attempted to throw certified Hip-Hop legends under the bus with nothing but accusations & reaches in order to try to save this fraud, including the man in your avatar, Pac, Scarface, Biggie, Camel, damn near anybody who's pen is held in high regard....

Hip-Hop didn't lose, his teenybopper groupie ass fans and the casuals who will actually go out and support this wigger by buying that weed plate of an album, lost.