Drake fraud at it again Pnd reference tracks edit they took it down *spooky

Daps
exactly, hes in the same vein as beyonce and shyt. she makes great music but she dont be writing all that, and shes still the queen

Hell naw! Completely different genre of music.

Beyonce sings and dances. Great performer. It's not expected for singers to write their own music. That's why song writers exist. They've always existed.

What does Drake do, exactly? He's not really writing his lyrics. He can't sing. Does he produce at all? He's good for his hits.

More like Katy Perry if we want to go there. But even she would never fix her mouth to say, "Last name ever, first name greatest.":heh:

Last edited:

blizzard man

Join the Nintendo Fun Club today!
Daps
Reppin
DC

Beyonce sings and dances. Great performer. It's not expected for singers to write their own music. That's why
song writers exist. They've always existed.

What does Drake do, exactly? He's not really writing his lyrics. He can't sing. Does he produce at all? He's good for his hits.

More like Katy Perry if we want to go there. :heh:

drake is the fav scapegoat

:manny:

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
i love rap, but rap fans are the most short sighted close minded folks sometimes

Those SAME fans you're talking about are also the ones who let artistic integrity go by the wayside "so long as the music sounds good." That's such a lazy sensibility for a fan to have, and the subjectivity of it is maddening. What sounds good to one person ain't necessarily gonna sound good to the next man, yet the next man somehow ends upb"wrong" or "hating" for his opinion.

Like, some nikka could love that Cascio-keyboard sounding "Cold As Minnesota" crap cause it "sounds good" to him....does that mean others can't criticize it or dislike it as being shytty, JUST because young nikkas happen to like it?

Y'all need to kill this "who cares? Just listen to the music" bullshyt y'all keep harping on. Like, YOU nikkas can do that, but don't be tryinta dictate to anybody else what to think or what they should revere, get the fukk outta here with that shyt. :camby:

And CONVERSELY....if Drake IS a fraud (which he is) don't be mad at HIM, cause he ain't make HIMSELF popular despite that fraudulence. That aint on him, y'all need to hold his FANS accountable for that shyt.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
I know Drake ain't the only one. But I know about Drake so he's gonna catch flak. shyt is like steroids/PEDs for athletes. Clearly there's a lot of people cheating but I can really only knock you if evidence comes out. I won't discredit you completely if it comes out you ain't playing fair but there's gonna be an impact on how I like at you.
THIS is exactly my point. You and ere'body else who feels like this are FULLY entitled to feel like this, and for nikkas to dismiss it as hating or :flabbynsick: is retarded, short-sighted and corny as shyt AND shows their complete lack of depth of acuity...in FACT, that's why they love and champion that mindless music. :heh:

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
Shoutout to @KingBeez for exposing the fraud

6 fraud at it again

Damn+i+got+to+use+that+_ad57e2cc384ea0b7bb06c0acd1ecc471.gif

Finessing em again? when did dude ever stop? LOL .. he aint gonna stop doing what he doin. cuz people accepting a RAPPER that don't write his raps...
Singers did this shyt, because they had talented voices... but Rapping use to be Poetry..How a poet gonnabe a Poet but don't write his poems lol

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps

Beyonce sings and dances. Great performer. It's not expected for singers to write their own music. That's why song writers exist. They've always existed.

More like Katy Perry if we want to go there. But even she would never fix her mouth to say, "Last name ever, first name greatest.":heh:
extactly bro, tell these lead babies dummies.. Beyonce or a Talented R/B artist can be accepted as a talented artist without writing they're own music, because they SING, GET IT SING..lol Drake suppose to be a POP RAPPER... rapper ..meaning MC...meaning Poet...meaning he don't write his poems...ring a bell and u guys accept this bs... thats why he will never be great in my book.. he just DRAKE to me lol a cool entertainer but never the best to do it..cuz he didnt really do it

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
apparently meek mill was the one that took the L even though all he did was speak the truth :francis:

he took the L when he stooped to Drake's level by responding.

Drake could have came with the hottest track in the world, Ether type bars & if Meek just responded saying he didnt write it...its a wrap Meek gets the W.

Meek was too emotional to see the big picture.