Drake going too hard on accepting his loss

Sinister

Banned
Daps
:gucci:

u stopped being a Kendrick fan cuz he said he wanted to outrap his peers? And he is a “bytch” for that?

You a hoe ass nikka yourself :mjlol:
He's a bytch for saying it the way he did.

"My fanbase isn't enough. I want to make sure you don't have a fanbase and that everyone stops listening to you. I still love you though"

If he were to simply say he wanted to be the best I would respect that as normal. If he formally challenged anyone and said nobody could touch him I would have respected that too. This seemed like a damn publicity stunt halfway way backtracking backhanded compliment.

Sinister

Banned
Daps
You cats need to cut the bullshyt out.

Drake been addressing Pusha T directly (via interviews) or indirectly (subs in various songs) for a year and a half at this point.

So nah, this ain't a random mention like Chris Brown or Meek. This is like the 5th or 6th time he's addressed the Pusha T situation. When he claimed he had a career ending diss record in 2018.

Imagine if, after "B2B", Meek claimed he could end Drake's career but chose not to. Then a year and a half later was still throwing subs. People would be having a fukking field day with that.

Fred.
Shut up

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
what a strange thread. dude acknowledging he lost the battle that yall love to discuss for pages on end--but he's just as successful. is he not? what is there even to discuss here?

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
The Rap Radar interview marked the first time Drake addressed the situation at length. He spoke with clarity, admitting his role in escalating the beef. Mentioning Pusha T’s wife on “Duppy Freestyle” — “I told you keep playin’ with my name/ And I’ma let it ring on you like Virginia Williams” — caused all bets to be removed from the table."

I never got why Aubrey got a pass for putting hits on you since catch a body like that :mindblown:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Ego got destroyed
Bruh was hype off of his win against Meek and thought he was untouchable.

Even when he had rappers goin at him, and he didn't reply. it didn't phase him(ex: Joe budden's disses) nor did anyone care.

So that prolly added to his ego to make him think nikkas can't do shyt even when he doesn't respond.

Pushas diss came by and rocked his world to make him realize he can be touched.

Sinister

Banned
Daps
Ego got destroyed
Bruh was hype off of his win against Meek and thought he was untouchable.

Even when he had rappers goin at him, and he didn't reply. it didn't phase him(ex: Joe budden's disses) nor did anyone care.

So that prolly added to his ego to make him think nikkas can't do shyt even when he doesn't respond.

Pushas diss came by and rocked his world to make him realize he can be touched.
He literally could have done the same with Pusha but I thini Pusha gets to all of them on the inside. This is why Gudda tweeted, Millz made hearing voices, Waybe did Ghoulish....I think Push REALLY gets to them

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I feel like y'all are living with this more than he is. The picture and the loss. If he came out and said what really happened with the pic would it stop y'all from talking about it? Probably not. If he said he loss and left it alone would y'all stop talking about it? Probably not. It seems like y'all are more invested in this than the two rappers are.
Theres nothing to explain

Those photos are a violation in EVERY scenario