Drake needs to take a break from rapping

CoCKy GeNiuS

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i rather this than big sean album and i dont think ross album will top this
ill hit u up in december to see if any mixtape or album matter

Ross & both of Future's albums shyt on this corny, generic shyt. Is this lame speaking on ANYTHING in detail. Nah just a bunch of jibber jabber and rapping from a VICTIMS PERSPECTIVE.

YEA HE FINALLY GETS IT, NOBODY WANTS HIM AROUND, NOW SCRAM FUKK NIKKA

GrindMode

All Star
Daps
Ross & both of Future's albums shyt on this corny, generic shyt. Is this lame speaking on ANYTHING in detail. Nah just a bunch of jibber jabber and rapping from a VICTIMS PERSPECTIVE.

YEA HE FINALLY GETS IT, NOBODY WANTS HIM AROUND, NOW SCRAM FUKK NIKKA
so a mumble rapper and a corrections officer who lies about his life is better than a guy who has bars/hits/ballads and songs all on one mixtape?
:patrice:
hmm

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Its all business.He's making more money than ever before. He should continue making more music like views and More Life if its making him more money.

CoCKy GeNiuS

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so a mumble rapper and a corrections officer who lies about his life is better than a guy who has bars/hits/ballads and songs all on one mixtape?
:patrice:
hmm
Yea and they're both so much better that I won't even explain it to you why they are.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its all business.He's making more money than ever before. He should continue making more music like views and More Life if its making him more money.

what money?
you realllllllllllllllly think drake has 2 million in a bank somewhere??
he is making more money.
and the man that owns him got lots of bills

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
what money?
you realllllllllllllllly think drake has 2 million in a bank somewhere??
he is making more money.
and the man that owns him got lots of bills
I see the trolls are already out. Apple paid him 20 mill to do ovo sound radio and for the views exclusive. after tax and label pay he prolly took home 4-5 million. his just grossed over 80 million on his tour. has business ventures and endorsement. He may not earn money from him albums and singles but best believe Hotline Bling and Views ensured that he'll sellout every show for the rest of his life. And he does have 2 milli in the bank, much more than that lol.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I see the trolls are already out. Apple paid him 20 mill to do ovo sound radio and for the views exclusive. after tax and label pay he prolly took home 4-5 million. his just grossed over 80 million on his tour. has business ventures and endorsement. He may not earn money from him albums and singles but best believe Hotline Bling and Views ensured that he'll sellout every show for the rest of his life. And he does have 2 milli in the bank, much more than that lol.

stop pocket watching so hard

its mad feminine

just enjoy the music

Daps
Reppin
NULL

really? then why did he sign his rights away to birdman in the respect that ANYTHING he does OUTSIDE the label he has TO PAY royalties due.
pimp style

explain all this money you think birdman dont get. and uses. and doesnt save