Agreed

He's a Cornball for dissing Esperanza as well

She wasn't bothering NOBODY

Shyt is WEAK
Why he ain't keep that same energy with Push
That wasn’t a diss. Y’all nikka be so fake outraged

wasn't a diss yall hoe ass nikkas
Two fsggots

“You know how we get down, keep it journalism jabronee” :mjlol: I woulda invited Drake, his mother and anybody he loved to the frank stand lmaoo. Foh Aubrey

Absolutely just keep myself outta Houston I'd smack the shyt outta Drake.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Drake gotta chill out. His behavior is starting to look Nicki Minaj-ish

fukk was going on over there at Young Money man :gucci: , none of them nikkas aging gracefully :patrice:

Ironically enough the best one to age in this rap shyt out of the big three is Wayne. You never see him doing goofy shyt like this in his older years.

He just drop music and keep it pushing, if it flop or not, he dont give a fukk. Drake and Nicki care too much.
Tune really be chilling. He just living and he’s receiving all of these icon awards this year. He has nothing left to prove.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
The pod mentioned this too and my response aloud was “what’s the last memorable hooks you even heard?”

This era isn’t predicated off hooks. This era is about getting a hot 4 or even 8 bar flow that everybody can sing in the club while drunk or high or use for an Instagram caption.
SkeeYee 🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Y’all really care about Joe’s opinion this much? 42 pages? En serio? 😦
A lot of these guys have been down with Joe since the digital army days. The Tahiry and ice pack days.

He’s got a super diehard group.

If his music was better he’d be moving like WSG/Roc/ALC/Spitta or the other underground darlings and eating big off merch sales.

StackUp

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NJ
A lot of these guys have been down with Joe since the digital army days. The Tahiry and ice pack days.

He’s got a super diehard group.

If his music was better he’d be moving like WSG/Roc/ALC/Spitta or the other underground darlings and eating big off merch sales.
he really could have... but he's his own worst enemy

he does throw rocks and hides his hands... deep down this ether is burning slow