Drake Responds To Joe Budden ' Take On His Album"You Failed @ Music..."

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
This dude is Hurt because he admitted he looked up to Joe... Even tried rapping like him and shyt. But yet stans stay acting like Joe is just a peon in Drakes extravagant life :russ:

There’s people i looked up to growing up who were older and i passed them up. Graduated with my degree and well into my career now. They look up to me now, reach out for advice and it’s fine. It’s a part of life. He doesn’t owe Joe shyt just cuz he was inspired by him 15-20 years ago. They never broke bread together.

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
But when did father time happen for Joe Buddens?
In 2003-2004 when pump it up started to lose steam? :mjlol:
This woman beating fukk needs to shut up

The way Drake got some nikkas acting release after release is downright fukking hilarious:umad:
But don't you beat women?

See I can do it too

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
Nothing but truth

Joe budden who is a careerist rapper and quit cuz he couldnt make money with his fake ass work that bis fans pretend is deep. Talking about another artists moves. Cause he cant make art no more cuz he wasnt one to begin with.

Talking about drake? Whos like gotta have 20 tapes out. Been the hottest guy for 12+ years.

If you like joe its like surrendering your opinion to me.

Its only cause its drake that some of yall hate. If it was anyone else noone would be ok with it. Its like critiscing michael jackson in his prime. Its bigger than you.
Y'all nikkas be feeling strong as Tyson with these opinions breh

lib123

All Star
Daps
Also another weird example of Budden constantly attempting to recast himself as some non-problematic Friend Of Women as if he didn't sit on a woman's stomach until she miscarried. Adults can date or fukk who they want. If either Joe or Drake want to fukk around with 25 year old women (or younger) who cares. But Joe fukking those women while judging Drake for it is wild lmao.

My only issue with it, Drake-wise, is pursuing younger women and crying when they aren't serious or leave you for guys with less money. Maybe that should tell you something Aubrey. I get that part of that is just musical expression and making songs that appeal to women ("I want her but she's a bad bytch and has her own plans") but at this point you're nearly 40 brah. It's not hitting the same. And given that hoes are down for the ride and can get it whether someone is worth 100mil or 20mil...I'm not sure why he's mad. When Drake was the 10mil nikka guess what, he was bagging chicks from richer (older) dudes. That's partially why Swizz, Kanye, and Timbo stopped fukking with him. Now he's in the same spot and mad that hoes are fukking with rookie contract NBA players lol.

That’s interesting, where did you hear this?