Drake Responds To Joe Budden ' Take On His Album"You Failed @ Music..."

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Ebro really said Drake is ‘trolling’ us when he puts bad songs on a project :mjlol:

Dumbest shyt I’ve heard
It’s dumb as hell but it’s the same take a lot of fans have just to make excuses to listen to their favorite artists shytty music. That’s the same reason Lil B got such a massive following cause people were listening to his music ironically.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Why he ain't keep that same energy with Push

Two fsggots

Absolutely just keep myself outta Houston I'd smack the shyt outta Drake.
I might not respond
Just eait until we in the same room and punch the shyt out of him
It would be worth it even if I got stomped out directly after

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
This fake outrage is played out
I use my face online boy ain't shyt fake about me. You're a fukking internet troll provocateur and clown with the red nose to prove it (WOAT TAG). So this means either you're a bored weird guy who gets off on being a contrary a$$hole or you're just a weirdo who don't know any better might be on the spectrum and does poor socially in real life. You a black guy?

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
This fake outrage is played out
You joined a few days before me and have posted 70000 more times then I have. I've literally retired from the military got married and had 2 children in that time. I hate that you living like that. You love this internet shyt boy.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You joined a few days before me and have posted 70000 more times then I have. I've literally retired from the military got married and had 2 children in that time. I hate that you living like that. You love this internet shyt boy.
You still have 8k posts and been here 12 years you love it too lol