Drake responds to the Blackface photos on IG story

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
I was tryna finish the thread before I made a comment but...

giphy.gif

Drake?...Drake?....DRAAKKKKEEEE!! :damn:

YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!! :russ::deadrose:

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I fukk with Drake and I'll still bang with his music, but this was a dumbass decision on his behalf anyway you slice it...and the mental gymnastics some of you are going through to explain this shyt is disheartening.

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
I fukk with Drake and I'll still bang with his music, but this was a dumbass decision on his behalf anyway you slice it...and the mental gymnastics some of you are going through to explain this shyt is disheartening.

Drake could say anything and his stans will eat it up, they literally don’t care :manny: I’d respect them more if they just came out and admitted it instead of the mental gymnastics

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps

How can anyone bang music from
b0f0f1007891a0ec4b8f9b974d5b3732.png
is beyond me.

Its an act. shyt not real at all. like 0%.

The only thing real about
b0f0f1007891a0ec4b8f9b974d5b3732.png
is how much of a fraud he is.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Oh,So he's one with the struggle of African Americans and sees color now:pachaha:?

“I always had friends from all different backgrounds, all different walks of life, we all get along,” Drake told the radio host. “I never really notice color, religion. We don’t live like that. There’s not that much segregation in Canada, especially in Toronto. It’s a cultural mosaic. You don’t ever develop hate.”

He also discussed his trouble with integrating into the American rap industry, not because of his race, but more so because of his nationality.

“The first time I really experienced [racism] was when I got famous and went to America and people would challenge me like I don’t understand how it works or like, ‘Oh, you’re Canadian. You’ll never understand the Black American struggle,'” he said. “That was the first time I had ever gotten challenged. If I ever feel like an outsider it’s usually because I’m not American.”
Drake Says He Only Experienced Racism After Coming to America After Fame: 'I Never Really Notice Color'
Aubrey Graham doesn't care about Black people

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
This is possible, but I still think he'd face some push back from a lot of his peers and some big names in hip-hop to go at Push.

Even Puffy replied to the IG story and said "we want bars"

This is a solid theory though and it wouldn't surprise me if this happens
Yeah, he isn't going to respond with a diss track...not if things work out the way I think they will. :manny:

Whatever bars (his team:mjlol:) writes are going to be introspective and begging for sympathy.
Drake has conceded hip-hop. There no way for him to win among hip-hop artists and fans. Pusha just pushed him out the culture.:wow:
He's just looking to keep his losses to a minimum now. This is damage control. :damn::damn:
Ultimately he doesn't need Puffy's cosign or respect to be a pop star, retain his female fanbase, or maintain corporate sponsors...he wants to keep eating, and those groups feed him. :francis:

This TMZ story plays right into my theory:

http://www.tmz.com/2018/05/31/drake-financial-support-baby-mama-since-birth-of-son-pusha-t/

"And get this -- sources working on Drake's new album tell us he planned to reveal everything about his new son on his upcoming album -- a plan that will obviously need some tweaking."
I don't think that was actually his original plan. But it is now. Its his only chance to stay alive. :manny:
Pusha really did it brehs :wow:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
U kno it was actual black confederate generals n soldiers in the confederate

Contrary to popular belief it was black business owners free blacks in the south

That could actually break bread vs the union .. Lincoln pissed Fredrick “ the pawg slayer” Douglas off.. kuz Fred knew he couldn’t just waltz to the south convincingly ask the salves there to come to union grounds help with the war with risk of dying if u make it n union succeeds free n and one way ticket to Central America

Fredrick knew that a nikkas ain’t listening to him kuz he fukkin n married to a white woman

2 it’s a waste of time to only get shipped out

U gofo deep parts of the south it’s old nikkas flyin the stars n bars proudly n will beat ya ass for even fixin ya lips to call em a c00n n will give u a history lesson while doin it lol
@IllmaticDelta we're gonna need SOME RECEIPTS