Drake responds to the Blackface photos on IG story

Daps
I'm asking what else has he acted in? He was in one show when he was a teenager. I haven't seen him acting in anything else since ... I done seen Chris Brown in more shyt acting than Drake
He acts all the time in his music.

One week he’s Canadian, then he’s from Houston, then he’s Jamaican saying words like “ting”, one week he’s a Migo, etc.

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
"Drake" is the project. He's method acting, spoofing African American lifestyles, playing different stereotypes at different times. We have seen the safe nerdy happy non-threatening Black man, the high school jock/ladies man Black man, the turnt up trap influenced paper chasing Black man, the cultured foreign/Jamaican/British Black man, and many more to come. Hes not wave hopping, he's method acting. Its one of the greatest artistic performances of our lifetime and we may never see anything like it again

You are absolutely... right

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
@IllmaticDelta we're gonna need SOME RECEIPTS
shyt I kno for a fact 10 free men in Louisiana got together built their own unit n the governor approved it

fake-black-confederates-picture.jpg
Confederate_veterans_reunited_for_group_portrait-_Crawfordville%2C_Florida_%286168699943%29.jpg

One of the generals or lt forgot which was a Jamaican Morris w Morris

Hell they had blk creole Cherokee inidians holdin tank too

I got bloodline deep in that shyt.. in South Carolina n Louisiana,. Y I said some of the old heads who the history n still don’t give a fukk n do the shyt proudly wound whup ya ass u come by on that woke shyt questioning them passive aggressively

A lot of will tell u the war wasn’t mainly bout slavery .. tariffs

Every war is always bout financial control neither side gave a damn bout slaves

Union was yaxin highly n goin broke.. south was networking internationally

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
shyt I kno for a fact 10 free men in Louisiana got together built their own unit n the governor approved it

fake-black-confederates-picture.jpg
Confederate_veterans_reunited_for_group_portrait-_Crawfordville%2C_Florida_%286168699943%29.jpg

One of the generals or lt forgot which was a Jamaican Morris w Morris

Hell they had blk creole Cherokee inidians holdin tank too

I got bloodline deep in that shyt.. in South Carolina n Louisiana,. Y I said some of the old heads who the history n still don’t give a fukk n do the shyt proudly wound whup ya ass u come by on that woke shyt questioning them passive aggressively

A lot of will tell u the war wasn’t mainly bout slavery .. tariffs

Every war is always bout financial control neither side gave a damn bout slaves

Union was yaxin highly n goin broke.. south was networking internationally
Cherokees were SOUTHERN RACIST PLANTATION STYLE/MIXED slaveowners.
and those units were not used in action...AT ALL.
It was about slavery and the "tariffs" became a new excuse. Guess when? After the war when fiction about the war became popular.

In its constitution, Confederate leaders explicitly provided for the federal protection of slaveholding:

“In all such territory the institution of negro slavery, as it now exists in the Confederate States, shall be recognized and protected by Congress and by the Territorial government; and the inhabitants of the several Confederate States and Territories shall have the right to take to such Territory any slaves lawfully held by them in any of the States or Territories of the Confederate States.”
Confused old black people spread lies all the time, like "we part native"...
My mom is creole. It's not a good look to be shouting that out if you know where we came from so I don't. :scust: at them last names and cotillion balls, etc.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Cherokees were slaveowners.
and those units were not used in action...AT ALL.
It was about slavery and the "tariffs" became a new excuse. Guess when? After the war when fiction about the war became popular.

black confederates in Louisiana flipped flopped twice

Blacks were slavery owners too

John Parker was a confederate who went to battle with other blacks he flipped n eventually got killed

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Morris Morris was a free black jew...and most of the free blacks were mulattoes, especially in New Orleans.
Funny thing about jews being confederate leaders.
Judah Benjamin, now Morris Morris...who was never a general.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morris_W._Morris

He's morton downey jr's great great grandpappy...wow.:ohhh:
After the fall of New Orleans, some of the Confederate Louisiana Guard promptly switched allegiances to the Union, and its officers became the first black officers in the Union Army.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
I like how he randomly threw one of his friends under the bus :mjlol:

"I just wanted to take a picture in blackface to show how hard I felt it was to get roles"

Breh, you were on Degrassi by the time you were 18, miss me with that shyt.

I'm pretty sure he was just biting the Minstrel Show album cover

Last edited: