Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Why didnt you respond to my previous post where I sonned you? Now you jumping into another conversation im having with another fakkit in hopes of having some sort of back up?

You lookin sad and pathetic, cant stand on your own square and put your chin up :dead:

Cappin again :dead:

Dont throw rocks and hide again Chandler, you big mad Chandler

white-people-tears.gif

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
This is what you asked for, now you moving goal posts. Also making up narratives cause your feelings been hurt. Call your man's to defend you, I've already made you look like a clown for weeks Chandler.

Certified Pedophile Supporter :umad:
That's what people forget. Drake continuously asking Kenny to come outside. Now Kenny outside, beating the shyt outta him, and he saying "I don't wanna fight no more" :dahell:

Nah nikka. You asked for this :heh:

Daps
And Israel said Hamas blew up that hospital....believe yakubian devils brehs :hhh:

If it aint true, then it's up to Kenny to say that and prove that.

If there was really a mole, why didn't Kenny know Drake was dropping tonight?

Kenny wasn't prepared for Drake to drop nothing and that is proving that he only knew what Drake wanted him to know.

And again, Kenny knew that the info was untrue and that's why he dropped another track. He was trying to get out ahead of Drake being able to drop something and show how it was all ducktales.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
New York
Oh so now there are lines that can crossed in diss records :dahell:

Because when Pusha told the world 40 was dying slow and on the clock people was like :manny:
:heh: Terry — I mean Tony Montana is another clown. Just like @Paper Boi, his whole identity is make believe.

:heh: One is pretending to be a fictional character from a movie and the other is pretending to be a fictional character from a TV show.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I agree.

And he kinda just…. quit?

This nikka was begging Kendrick to drop and told him follow through. Now he’s like exhausted because a nikka ran his dumb ass into the ground?

Yeah, he trying to play it off like he bored but he realistically don’t have the same vigor for it anymore and we can all tell.

Its like round 9 and the boy is gassed

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Thread moving too fast but I saw a nikka say that Drake talking about Kenny getting his booty hole tampered with is over the line.....

Man if you don't get yo soft dumb ass tf outta here after all the shyt Kendrick said the past 2 days :comeon:

Kendrick still up though
You've never heard anyone say that. What I said is that mocking child molestation response to someone calling you a pedo. Its not even the same ballpark. :dead:

This site has stunted development so I get why brehs are like, "stop being soft."

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
If it aint true, then it's up to Kenny to say that and prove that.

If there was really a mole, why didn't Kenny know Drake was dropping tonight?

Kenny wasn't prepared for Drake to drop nothing and that is proving that he only knew what Drake wanted him to know.

And again, Kenny knew that the info was untrue and that's why he dropped another track. He was trying to get out ahead of Drake being able to drop something and show how it was all ducktales.

And why did Drake initially deny the accusations on IG? Why didn't he immediately expose Kenny for getting set up? That would've killed the momentum of Meet the Grahams way better than sitting on it for days :heh: