Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just like Game...this nicca is another ball fumbler. He had the baton and couldn't run with it. A bitter nicca like him shouldn't have his opinion on anything Kendrick taken seriously.

Had a Jiggerman co-sign and became an afterthought. Chased white p*ssy while talking about the white devil.

Who cares what this bum ass nicca thinks?

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞
The “we gave you fake info about the 11 year old daughter” response just makes 0 sense.

I think Kendrick got that information from articles. The same way Drake got the information about Kendrick beating a woman. Shady articles.

This dumb ass dropped a head scratcher ass diss track. I never seen this before lol

Last edited:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
That part with Budden had me crying cuz he completely switched up when he asked Budden if the lies count & Budden basically said yea what’s the problem lmaoooo

I think Ak was too invested if it’s the truth or not and that’s why Kendrick is moving how he’s moving cuz he doesn’t give a fukk about lies or truth, he’s exploiting the fact Drake lied previously before and looks like a creep so it makes a loaded question type of situation for him.

Joe was explaining the art of war when it comes to battle rap and AK was just not having it. Whenever Joe was ready to hop off the phone AK kept him on and just needed more comfort. Joe hit him with the just try and bring out timestamp drake.

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
But Lupe is definitely not happy with his legacy or how he thinks people view him. He's always popping up out of nowhere, when no one is even speaking on him, claiming people think he's not on this level and that level. Wildly insecure dude.
Y’all nikkas be lying lol they put this man on a viral headline of rappers Kendrick made apologize when Cole bowed out

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
:duck:I understand why you like Kthot so much, yall go together like batty and bench :huhldup:

And if you dont know what that means, look it up, fukkin fakkit :mjlol:

Bout I put you on ignore :mjlol:, i will continue to son you whenever I see your name. Thats something you gonna have to deal with
@Smokin Rider you ducked this like the plague :mjlol: and tried to join a separate conversation with another fakkit for backup.

Im "whoopin feet" wit yo ass

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dude calling a guy a pedo when he not in a rap song can trigger a victim too. Kids listen to drake. One could be a victim of that shyt and Kenny rapping about something he know not legit

That’s why I said it’s fair game.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You've never heard anyone say that. What I said is that mocking child molestation response to someone calling you a pedo. Its not even the same ballpark. :dead:

This site has stunted development so I get why brehs are like, "stop being soft."
Kendrick is on full blown character assassination mode at this point. Calling the dude a pedophile and saying he’s going to get raided. Told Lebron and Curry to literally keep their children away from him.

But Drake said he got molested and you are clutching your pearls yelling this is an outrage!

nikka go to bed

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
@Smokin Rider you ducked this like the plague :mjlol: and tried to join a separate conversation with another fakkit for backup.

Im "whoopin feet" wit yo ass

Whole lot of nothing in that post all I see is tears :dahell:

white-people-tears.gif