Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Jards

All Star
Daps
Drake actually has the best tracks out this back and forth diss overall.

But he still losing the battle overall.

Imo if Kendrick can make a whole song off false information and people not care the battle is over.
This is my sentiments exactly. I’ve actually enjoyed Drake’s tracks more than Kendrick’s tracks, outside ‘Taylor Made’ which is the worst of the bunch (FPS I’ve not listened to properly because I don’t listen to Drake albums and J Cole is fukking boring). ‘Push Ups’, ‘Family Matters’ and this have more replay value to me than the tracks Dot’s put out, which is surprising to me because Kendrick is in my top ten all time and I haven’t listened to a Drake album since IYRTITL.

Pound for pound Kendrick’s got a claim for the best discography in Hip Hop but I personally don’t like how’s he’s approached the battle from a rap point of view - ‘Like That’ was a dope moment in time but since then he’s just leaned into the cartoony, Eminem style of rapping he can fall into but it’s working for him, I guess because the white’s are gonna love that shyt.

I think it just shows people are now tired of Drake because Kendrick has had a lot more leeway in this battle than Drake has - Kendrick was the perfect people’s champ in this because he’s a industry and media darling that Drake can’t ignore. If that was anyone other than Kendrick on ‘Like That’ doing what he’s doing, that song is nowhere near the number one record. There’s a whole thread on how ‘Meet the Graham’s’ is better than ‘Adidon’ - people were literally in here talking about how ‘Meet The Graham’s’ was as good if not better than ‘Ether’ when it dropped :russ:

Now no one even talks about the song now that ‘Not Like Us’ is out loool. Credit to Kendrick though because he knew he had more room to manoeuvre when he saw that the number one song in country for three weeks was a Drake diss record and played that to his advantage.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Kendrick is on full blown character assassination mode at this point. Calling the dude a pedophile and saying he’s going to get raided. Told Lebron and Curry to literally keep their children away from him.

But Drake said he got molested and you are clutching your pearls yelling this is an outrage!

nikka go to bed
What I am saying mocking someone for being molested is not a diss. :dead:

Don Snow

All Star
Daps
IMG-2571.png
I mean majority of the world got Drake up
Oh so this what Kendrick meant when he said he was a 69 God :troll:

Daps
And why did Drake initially deny the accusations on IG? Why didn't he immediately expose Kenny for getting set up? That would've killed the momentum of Meet the Grahams way better than sitting on it for days :heh:

He did. He IMMEDIATELY went on IG and said that it wasn't true :dwillhuh:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Euphoria= 9
6:16= 8
Meet the Grahams= 9
Not like us= 10

Pushups= 6
Taylor Made= 7
Family Matters= 8
Heart pt. 6= 6

It's not even close. Music. Bars. Kendrick cleared him on all fronts. And the charts prove it. When this shyt first started I figured there was no way in hell Kendrick could keep up with the aubrey on the charts. And he annihilated him. That alone is enough to tell you who won this.