Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh: Terry — I mean Tony Montana is another clown. Just like @Paper Boi, his whole identity is make believe.

:heh: One is pretending to be a fictional character from a movie and the other is pretending to be a fictional character from a TV show.
i'm not pretending to be anything goofy

it's just a god damn screen name on a forum, you need to get off my dikk.

Hollywood Co

Primetime Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Eastside Atl -
Drake rapping about creating a plot that has Dot get fake info to use in a diss is just weird but very on brand for Drake in this battle with Dot. The angle he's coming from just don't hit. We aint forgot that this cat AI Tupac and Snoop in a diss record right?

The boy trying to be on top of the game and futuristic but its just coming off odd to me.

The rapping is good but again nothing dynamic. This is the same drake we've been getting the last decade.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
And why did Drake initially deny the accusations on IG? Why didn't he immediately expose Kenny for getting set up? That would've killed the momentum of Meet the Grahams way better than sitting on it for days :heh:

That's what makes no sense, if it was true you release right after MTG. Thats a checkmate move, if it was real there's no reason to delay that info

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Drake lost but I respect him even more going to war and being the first to get super disrespectful with the wife and kids angle. That was demonic 😩

Yep, im clowning drake but at least he got in the ring and made the past couple of weeks highly entertaining. We never getting an event in rap like this again, so in that regards he won.

Like when Homer fought mike Tyson and managed to survive because he couldnt feel pain

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
drake fans: THE BEAT WAS GOOD DRAKE WON

:camby:

something something jay z quote do you listen to music or just skim through it something something

some of the takes on here are so damn disappointing.

if the artistry of drake inspires you so much perhaps i can suggest a nice starbucks and a taylor swift cd? even if taylor isnt your thing it would make a great re-gift for your boyfriends :wrist:

no bunny :dame:

You shyt on Kendrick last project, but now you Kid Shoe biggest ambassador

See, yall just hate Drake knowing Kenny is subpar as fuhk... say it aint so?

Post in thread 'Kendrick Lamar - Mr. Morale & The Big Steppers (Discussion Thread)' https://www.thecoli.com/threads/ken...eppers-discussion-thread.911764/post-48556033

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
As a jay electronica fan and as someone who believes he could easily outrap either artist in this battle, he's obviously biased. I don't think he cares about Drake, but he dislikes Kendrick Lamar.

After control dropped, he kept going on about how his verse is really the best and Kendrick should know that. IMO this is true, but it doesn't make a difference. He eventually took back what he said, but I doubt he changed his mind. He likely believes he's much better than Kendrick and doesn't care for him getting all the shine as a "deeper" artist.

Even if he never said this, it's obvious which side he'd rock with.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
You've never heard anyone say that. What I said is that mocking child molestation response to someone calling you a pedo. Its not even the same ballpark. :dead:

This site has stunted development so I get why brehs are like, "stop being soft."
The gloves is off. The love is done.

No holds barred at this point :manny: