Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Black Excellence

All Star
Daps
Joe was explaining the art of war when it comes to battle rap and AK was just not having it. Whenever Joe was ready to hop off the phone AK kept him on and just needed more comfort. Joe hit him with the just try and bring out timestamp drake.
Bingo.

Ak was looking at it too much of a fan & not sitting back and accepting the entertainment aspect. Whether it’s true or false, DOES NOT MATTER.

They want to win the war & the way Kendrick is going about it is winning with all the theatrics, is winning.

This is also why so many people in here kinda feel over this shyt now cuz Drake is trying to defend his name & taking it super serious instead of making it entertaining.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Is that you in back shuckin and jivin?

Im "whoopin feet" right now and youve asked me to put you on ignore and now you duckin posts

You not built for this

This Canadian is mental, im not trying to derail the thread yall, but this failure the reason they started locking up tide pods :snoop:

Pull yourself together

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
He did. He IMMEDIATELY went on IG and said that it wasn't true :dwillhuh:

As a denial, not as a "haha we got you :umad:"

He let that shyt fester and gain traction, and only played the fake intel card days later when his coping stans came up with it.

C'mon you smarter than this.

But Kenny need to come with receipts too...i ain't gonna deny that.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
IDK brehs... After listening to the outro on this record again, the confidence Drake has when he says he's speaking facts sounds like he 100% has proof of Kendrick beating on his lady

:lupe:

Drake also flipped the deadbeat narrative around on him with that, you haven't seen your kids in 6 months line.

:huhldup:

This might be some bait 🪤

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
As a denial, not as a "haha we got you :umad:"

He let that shyt fester and gain traction, and only played the fake intel card days later when his coping stans came up with it.

C'mon you smarter than this.

But Kenny need to come with receipts too...i ain't gonna deny that.
Kendrick spoke on them claims in real time and I’m positive he’s gonna speak on them again. You notice how people aren’t even taking the Dave Free shyt even remotely serious though :dead:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IDK brehs... After listening to the outro on this record again, the confidence Drake has when he says he's speaking facts sounds like he 100% has proof of Kendrick beating on his lady

:lupe:

Drake also flipped the deadbeat narrative around on him with that, you haven't seen your kids in 6 months line.

:huhldup:

This might be some bait 🪤
then he would post it or leak it

this mf sits on the internet posting memes all day and his career is on the ropes

if he had proof we'd know.

he just relying on his brainwashed ovo soldiers to spam the internet with his shyt.