Drake tired of niccas claiming Weeknd wrote Take Care (6 year anniversary)

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
Take care is not a classic lmao

Name albums that has resonated more worldwide and influenced since it's release?

How can it not be classic from a purely objective perspective? Unless you're referring to your personal rating of it more than what the album has actually done.

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
how tf OP more pressed about the ghostwriting shyt than the person being accused smh. Bloke’s head aint right man
And you’re in every thread. What’s your excuse ? This board is 99% drake hate. Why somebody giving some balance get you pressed ? :pachaha:

Mute me or shut up :umad:

RAW_SPK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
N.I.N.
And you’re in every thread. What’s your excuse ? This board is 99% drake hate. Why somebody giving some balance get you pressed ? :pachaha:

Mute me or shut up :umad:

I’ll go in any and every thread I want. My first post in here was in regards to one of my favorite songs . Its funny af to me that you spent all this time claimig the ghostwriting shyt dont affect him but here he is hurt by some nobody ass fan making a joke...and here you are...frontline with ya owl shirt on and cape flowing in the wind defending a man who YOU claimed wasnt affected by the accusations. You forever triggered....like a shea butter twitter bytch.

who killin it?

the fakes get exposed
Daps
:deadmanny: :laff:

You niccas will be in here in 5 years dedicating your time to discrediting Drake because the dominance ain't gonna stop :umad:

:mjlol: breh you've been scouring the internet for years looking for whatever scraps of evidence of aubrey writing

all we have to do is post the 10 bands reference track and it ruins your day :laugh:

seek help

how tf OP more pressed about the ghostwriting shyt than the person being accused smh. Bloke’s head aint right man

idunno about all that. drake is messaging people track by track breakdowns of what he and hush wrote :russ:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Name albums that has resonated more worldwide and influenced since it's release?

How can it not be classic from a purely objective perspective? Unless you're referring to your personal rating of it more than what the album has actually done.

I'm :dead: at "purely objective perspective". There's nothing objective about you.

Anyway, it's not a classic because the shyt came out 5 years ago. It's not a classic because Drake is still on his run. So basically, a lack of perspective....which has led to a gang of albums being labeled "classic" erroneously over the years. If his music really is classic this will be readily apparent 10, 15, 20 years from now. He won't need people like you to insecurely declare it early.

And this goes for any album, not just Drake, before you cats start whining about how much I hate him.

Lastly, another :dead: at "resonated more worldwide"....hip-hop was created in NY, U.S.A....it's an American art form and (for better or worse) America still has their hand firmly on the wheel as far as determining these types of things....including letting Drake blow up in the first place. So it's :gucci: as fukk to see someone from London or Canada try to tell us what a classic rap record is. Imagine if an American was accepted into another countries culture and arts....then tried to flip the script and dictate what's best based on sentiments outside of the art form's country of origin....it's fukking retarded yet here you are.:francis:

Fred.

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
I’ll go in any and every thread I want. My first post in here was in regards to one of my favorite songs . Its funny af to me that you spent all this time claimig the ghostwriting shyt dont affect him but here he is hurt by some nobody ass fan making a joke...and here you are...frontline with ya owl shirt on and cape flowing in the wind defending a man who YOU claimed wasnt affected by the accusations. You forever triggered....like a shea butter twitter bytch.

In the larger picture it hasn't affected dude, I just enjoy the fukkery and debates (especially when I'm on the side of the majority :mjpls: ). He has always been a hated / polorising artist to purists etc but this has just given detractors an angle to discredit. You don't call out issues with the Drake obsessed haters on here. You're fine with that. There's accounts dedicated to it :mjlol: You are just bothered by pro Drake talk so do yourself a favour and MUTE me

As long as it gets you niccas in your feelings I'll be here posting this niccas success and confirmation of his legend status :umad:

@hex I ain't reading all that but Take Care a classic. If you have any foresight it's fukkin obvious that's gonna be the most impactful album of a generation. Perform songs from it anywhere in the world and people know all the words. NYC, London, Japan, Australia. Wherever. I don't know what other album in the culture I can say that about.

It's also inspired and birthed a lot of artists.

Terrance Curtis Beasley

These ni*gas claim Top 5 but we OVOK
Daps
Why do I even have you off mute. Account totally dedicated to hating :mjlol: no humour, no real contribution.

From now you’re on mute so you can read my shyts and get mad :umad:
U blocking me cuz your feelings are hurt

I'm a great contributor to the coli everything I say is facts and 100% true. Never been a hater

RAW_SPK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
N.I.N.
In the larger picture it hasn't affected dude, I just enjoy the fukkery and debates (especially when I'm on the side of the majority :mjpls: ). He has always been a hated / polorising artist to purists etc but this has just given detractors an angle to discredit. You don't call out issues with the Drake obsessed haters on here. You're fine with that. There's accounts dedicated to it :mjlol: You are just bothered by pro Drake talk so do yourself a favour and MUTE me

As long as it gets you niccas in your feelings I'll be here posting this niccas success and confirmation of his legend status :umad:

If i was against pro drake shyt i wouldnt be on the first page of this dikkriding thread giving him props on his song and the album in question. Shutcho sensitive ass up and find something else to talk about clown. Yo corny ass the only one to take great interviews and shyt like that from artists and make it about drake. You did it with erykah badu (or as yo cac ass would spell it...BADUH) and you did it with cyhi. You corny duke

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
If i was against pro drake shyt i wouldnt be on the first page of this dikkriding thread giving him props on his song and the album in question. Shutcho sensitive ass up and find something else to talk about clown. Yo corny ass the only one to take great interviews and shyt like that from artists and make it about drake. You did it with erykah badu (or as yo cac ass would spell it...BADUH) and you did it with cyhi. You corny duke

Find something else to talk about but you are in EVERY SINGLE THREAD.

I can pull up threads on different topics and you're never there but the DRAKE threads you're like a vulture swooping :mjlol: why?

Stay out my threads, mute me or just shut up :umad: weirdo.

Click 'ignore' and enjoy yourself.