Drake tired of niccas claiming Weeknd wrote Take Care (6 year anniversary)

Daps
Reppin
me
Yikes

Wu Tang Forever was trash

Language was the Pinnacle of biting the Migos flow

Started From The Bottom is a classic

Pound cake was literally a Jay-Z song

I hated the flow on Worst Behavior... but that's just a personal preference of mine

I did not like that album too much

wu tang forever wasn't trash, only nikkas that say that are old heads mad he didn't feature anyone from wu tang on the song.. he spat and the beat was stupid

language was wavy, the production also crazy and the way he executed the migos flow while using melody AND getting at kendrick was truly some ground breaking shyt. even kanye had to pay his respects to that track

and that's why i love pound cake.. they took a jay verse from another song and fit his verse around this beat (that ellie goulding sample :whew:) knowing this and also having this track be a follow up to light up with the beat switch at the end.. classic moment in hip hop. 40 was showing his ass on this album no homo

worst behavior was more poppy than anything but i could still appreciate the bars and him letting nikkas know he was the boy at that point in time.. and lets not act like that track wasn't fukking clubs up when it came out

to me drake just showed how sick he really is (talent wise) on that one. the quality i think is higher than any other drake album, from the beats to the hooks, to the melodies to the subject matter. it showed a level of patience and dedication like none other

Terrance Curtis Beasley

These ni*gas claim Top 5 but we OVOK
Daps
wu tang forever wasn't trash, only nikkas that say that are old heads mad he didn't feature anyone from wu tang on the song.. he spat and the beat was stupid

language was wavy, the production also crazy and the way he executed the migos flow while using melody AND getting at kendrick was truly some ground breaking shyt. even kanye had to pay his respects to that track

and that's why i love pound cake.. they took a jay verse from another song and fit his verse around this beat (that ellie goulding sample :whew:) knowing this and also having this track be a follow up to light up with the beat switch at the end.. classic moment in hip hop. 40 was showing his ass on this album no homo

worst behavior was more poppy than anything but i could still appreciate the bars and him letting nikkas know he was the boy at that point in time.. and lets not act like that track wasn't fukking clubs up when it came out

to me drake just showed how sick he really is (talent wise) on that one. the quality i think is higher than any other drake album, from the beats to the hooks, to the melodies to the subject matter. it showed a level of patience and dedication like none other
I'm not an old head. Wu Tang forever was trash and gay

waltthizzney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
difference between a true artist with talent (nevermind one of the greatest singers of our generation) and an actor, fukk everyone on OVO cant sing now that I think about it.... who remembers this?

• Dap
Reactions: hex

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
It's funny cuz stans in here keep trying to put an emphasis on "ghostwriter".:mjlol:
Whether they credited or not Drake has writers when he initially said he didn't .

When did he say he didn't?

Find Your Love from way back was written/ co written by Kanye. People been known he had co written RnB music especially. (like every rnb singer does)

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
It doesn't matter that he's credited in hip hop the performing artist is suppose to be the sole lyricist on their songs regardless of whether co writers are given credit or not anything else and your cheating so saying that Hush is credited is merely a technicality.

The fact still remains that most of Drake's work is not solely his brianchild so whose to say where Hush's creativity ends and Drake's begins???

Drake and Hush are to say. But if you hate Drake and have an agenda you will lean to this random Toronto nicca being the greatest writer of the musical generation :pachaha: