@DrX you want to explain this - Update: DrX Banned

Daps
He low key was right but worded wrong. nikkas gotta stop being sensitive and on that censorship shyt. Our culture has positives and many negative aspects. Our culture promotes degeneracy and ignorance. Black folks used to condemn bullshyt but now we cosign it. Y'all banned that nikka for nothing. nikkas don't like to hear the harsh realities.

Man this site is BS now. We already 4th class citizens IRL and now there's no freedom of speech on a site that is supposed to cater to us? :what:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
He low key was right but worded wrong. nikkas gotta stop being sensitive and on that censorship shyt. Our culture has positives and many negative aspects. Our culture promotes degeneracy and ignorance. Black folks used to condemn bullshyt but now we cosign it. Y'all banned that nikka for nothing. nikkas don't like to hear the harsh realities.

Negged

GoldCoastSaint

Yall nikkas hate everything but Tariq Nasheed
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
I've always been suspicious of his credentials. I'm pretty sure he doesn't have a doctorate.

Without The Coli he's probably gonna get arrested for selling ass without a license.

RE: His art. Some of it is kinda fly, but most of it is so heavy handed it might as well have MESSAGE written in big bold letters across it.

I will not hate on the absence of X cause I didn't hate on the presence of X (hate when yall do that and hate the whole ban culture too) but this post had me dying lol!!!!

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Yeah this site got the herd mentality going heavy right now. nikkas can't really speak their minds.

Yep, X didn't give a fukk and I think it lowkey intimidated alot of these dudes.

Most of the dudes in here barking the loudest about X are sheep themselves. Their entire online personas are about pandering, fitting in and maintaining a certain reputation.

I didn't agree with everything, but dude spoke on lots of real shyt. Lots of uncomfortable truths.

But yea, you 100% correct about the sheep mentality here. I recently made a thread about it:

Shout Out To All the Posters That Don't Give A Fukk

I understand the use of the n-word rubbing some of you the wrong way, but the overall message was on point. Too much negativity, ignorance and an overall "backwards" mentality that's glorified as "cool" that is promoted as the definition of what "black" is. Its not cool and at some point that shyt is gonna have to change if we are to ever move on as a people.

Y'all can proceed to neg away now:ahh:

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
Yep, X didn't give a fukk and I think it lowkey intimidated alot of these dudes.

Most of the dudes in here barking the loudest about X are sheep themselves. Their entire online personas are about pandering, fitting in and maintaining a certain reputation.

I didn't agree with everything, but dude spoke on lots of real shyt. Lots of uncomfortable truths.

But yea, you 100% correct about the sheep mentality here. I recently made a thread about it:

I understand the use of the n-word rubbing some of you the wrong way, but the overall message was on point. Too much negativity, ignorance and an overall "backwards" mentality that's glorified as "cool" that is promoted as the definition of what "black" is. Its not cool and at some point that shyt is gonna have to change if we are to ever move on as a people.

negged

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can always tell when A poster bout to get banned. They go on this meteoric rise and it's like every damn time you click on the forum, they got a thread or beef popping.

Guess they get too high off that internet power and fly to close to the sun. :francis:

Be cyber-Icarus brehs :mjlol:

Anyways dude was a weirdo, that ban was long overdue

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps

Sad part is nikkas really think a neg means something. Having an Internet rep is important to some of these lames.

Dominic Decoco

Superstar
Daps

@BmoreGorilla

He exposed himself