@DrX you want to explain this - Update: DrX Banned

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
nikkas hating on this and probably can't relate to Nelly Fuller Jr. neither who speaks 100% facts on our plantation mentality.

Convinced this site is full of undercover Whites who be the main ones screaming "Ban the CAC" those are the main suspects to me.

Think about it you are fukking acting like a sensitive CAC you can't take a man's opinion about the community.

This dude has been on this site for years and now yall turn around and call him a CAC?

1363978800_5e6f02351bfbc6d7fc0101cb4304edd0.jpg

man fukk that broke dusty ass nikka :camby:

Man this site is BS now. We already 4th class citizens IRL and now there's no freedom of speech on a site that is supposed to cater to us? :what:

Freedom of speech doesn't apply to a private forum with rules dikkhead

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
@woodrat says questionable shyt too, it daps a lot of his posts

You know goddamn well I don't say shyt quit lying lol.
Some of y'all still mad at the fact that I like light skinned men. Get the hell over it :stopitslime:

I've never race baited on this website. I've never started threads attacking black men and women for doing whatever the hell they want. I always back up black folks on here and you know it. Who cares if I've dapped some of his stuff most of you do! Tell me what I've said that's questionable.....:martin:. That's right! :krs:...................you can't!!!!

Because I don't call black women bed wenches for dating a non-black person doesn't make me a questionable person. Anytime y'all post threads on black men dating women who are of other races, I never call them c**ns!!! If anything I dap the post if the woman is pretty and wish them luck or give them props. I wasn't raised to call blacks wenches and c**ns and I never knew it was that bad among blacks until I started visiting boards like this and lsa. :snoop:

So if me not getting on the train of getting mad at black people for dating who they want bothers you then you can stay bothered :pacspit:.

If me not being an extremist in attacking blacks for not being a hardcore militant bothers you then oh well :childplease:.

Nothing I say is worth being questioned. :ufdup:

Pull up a thread (which I've barely made 10 since being here) where I've talked crap about black folks....keeping in mind I'm black as well just of a lighter hue. :childplease:

Some of you on here are just looking for anything to attack folks on :gucci:

Leave me the hell alone and go harass someone else :what:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You know goddamn well I don't say shyt quit lying lol.
Some of y'all still mad at the fact that I like light skinned men. Get the hell over it :stopitslime:

I've never race baited on this website. I've never started threads attacking black men and women for doing whatever the hell they want. I always back up black folks on here and you know it. Who cares if I've dapped some of his stuff most of you do! Tell me what I've said that's questionable.....:martin:. That's right! :krs:...................you can't!!!!

Because I don't call black women bed wenches for dating a non-black person doesn't make me a questionable person. Anytime y'all post threads on black men dating women who are of other races, I never call them c**ns!!! If anything I dap the post if the woman is pretty and wish them luck or give them props. I wasn't raised to call blacks wenches and c**ns and I never knew it was that bad among blacks until I started visiting boards like this and lsa. :snoop:

So if me not getting on the train of getting mad at black people for dating who they want bothers you then you can stay bothered :pacspit:.

If me not being an extremist in attacking blacks for not being a hardcore militant bothers you then oh well :childplease:.

Nothing I say is worth being questioned. :ufdup:

Pull up a thread (which I've barely made 10 since being here) where I've talked crap about black folks....keeping in mind I'm black as well just of a lighter hue. :childplease:

Some of you on here are just looking for anything to attack folks on :gucci:

Leave me the hell alone and go harass someone else :what:

You think I'm reading this bullshyt?

:dead:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Damn. Its like that.....What exactly did he get banned for then.
Nothing. He said far worse and more goofy shyt.

He got banned cause some mods in their feelings about him being AA and making a goofy remark about AA culture.

The kind of remark c00ns and cacs make on here everyday without being banned or warned or censored

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Nothing. He said far worse and more goofy shyt.

He got banned cause some mods in their feelings about him being AA and making a goofy remark about AA culture.

The kind of remark c00ns and cacs make on here everyday without being banned or warned or censored
I see
For his controversial view that African migrants should hold on to their own culture and resist assimilation with AA culture because the greater American system discriminates against you anyway based on skin color,so you might as well stay true to where you came from and not lose that piece of your heritage.

I believed that was his point but he phrased it wrong. Its a decent point. He got people in their feelings because he added the parts about AA culture being trash and useless to his rhetoric. There was no need for that.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
I see
For his controversial view that African migrants should hold on to their own culture and resist assimilation with AA culture because the greater American system discriminates against you anyway based on skin color,so you might as well stay true to where you came from and not lose that piece of your heritage.

I believed that was his point but he phrased it wrong. Its a decent point. He got people in their feelings because he added the parts about AA culture being trash and useless to his rhetoric. There was no need for that.
Yeah but insane rhetoric has always been @DrX thing. I don't know why they waited so long for him to finally turn that rhetoric against them. He said way more off the wall stuff before that and he was praised for it

They just in they feelings about a typical drX post because one of them finally hit too close to home

Daps
Yep, X didn't give a fukk and I think it lowkey intimidated alot of these dudes.

100%

They care more about the messenger than the message.

They just in they feelings about a typical drX post because one of them finally hit too close to home

nikkas on that Sensitiva bullshyt. This censorship is gonna be the death of this forum.

The brother was off hinge but always at least 75% factual and entertaining. Most brehs on this site post about repetitive bullshyt in TLR.

This has become a Echo Chamber for Diva nikkas with fragile psyches.