@DrX you want to explain this - Update: DrX Banned

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He low key was right but worded wrong. nikkas gotta stop being sensitive and on that censorship shyt. Our culture has positives and many negative aspects. Our culture promotes degeneracy and ignorance. Black folks used to condemn bullshyt but now we cosign it. Y'all banned that nikka for nothing. nikkas don't like to hear the harsh realities.
Black people only like to hear good things about black people.

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
He low key was right but worded wrong. nikkas gotta stop being sensitive and on that censorship shyt. Our culture has positives and many negative aspects. Our culture promotes degeneracy and ignorance. Black folks used to condemn bullshyt but now we cosign it. Y'all banned that nikka for nothing. nikkas don't like to hear the harsh realities.
There was some truth in what he said but what exactly are we supposed to do? We live in a system that is designed to oppress us and keep us down. Many of the individuals in our hoods that commit crimes never had a chance to succeed from the time they were young.

ALL of our people have talent and potential but living in poverty and in a system of White Supremacy will only bring out the worst in many of us. I'm not trying to cape for anyone just giving my opinion fam.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
me and bk are cool....

and im cool with cook as far as I know

this is a forum and I stated a opinion...u cant ban somebody because your feelings got hurt....freedom of speech....and the consequences for my actions will be less e friends I guess....Ill accept that .... fair exchange

logic over emotion my friend
:usure::francis::mjlol:

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
There was some truth in what he said but what exactly are we supposed to do? We live in a system that is designed to oppress us and keep us down. Many of the individuals in our hoods that commit crimes never had a chance to succeed from the time they were young.

ALL of our people have talent and potential but living in poverty and in a system of White Supremacy will only bring out the worst in many of us. I'm not trying to cape for anyone just giving my opinion fam.
I think we turn white supremacy into this God that controls us. There are some of us who really were in a horrible situation to the point there are no options but to do dirt but the reality is our culture promotes doing dirt to the point that many of us don't need to do it but it's glorified so we do it. Plus you can't tell me nikkas are broke with no options when the average nikka had a smart phone, some nice shoes, and nice gear. Most people you know have hot water and a place to sleep at night. We throw away opportunities but don't want to admit it. It's easier to say White God(white supremacy) did this but we are holding ourselves back.