Duct Tape ENT vs Trill Ent. Alley Boy and Bambino Gold Beefing on instagram

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
d7ba7b20a0a111e3972a0e52a5db715e_8.jpg

This hoe ass nikka keep calling me i ain't picking up☎ pleading to me with that soft ass fake ass mob sh*t ,Internet gangster ass sh*t,I'm in your city turnt to the max with the money!!! And you wanna talk about loyalty you the same nikka that told me out yo mouth that u accepted some money out that lil move and you know I know wats going on!!!!! u really shook me when u starting this Internet sh*t u hell curisha.. rip 2pac u a good actor but that's one role u can't play PAC

2yov61y.png

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Man I got to roll wit ducktape on this one. A nikka I knew growing up signed with them nikkas and that nikka is one of the craziest mafukkas I ever met. He the reason I stopped repping that Folk nation shyt. That nikka a blood and was shooting up shyt left and right. nikka got bodies. Made me realize I wasn't bout dat life. :to:

Daps
Man I got to roll wit ducktape on this one. A nikka I knew growing up signed with them nikkas and that nikka is one of the craziest mafukkas I ever met. He the reason I stopped repping that Folk nation shyt. That nikka a blood and was shooting up shyt left and right. nikka got bodies. Made me realize I wasn't bout dat life. :to:

fam :beli: