Duct Tape ENT vs Trill Ent. Alley Boy and Bambino Gold Beefing on instagram

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Not that I think Duct Tape bout that business but G4 boys aint too official either the way it looks.

I didn't think they wuz with it either

I just found it funny how both these camps claiming to be hardcore goons did nothing to each other after all them threats

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
:dahell: breh is it that serious? U wishing that on a dude?
He brought that on himself wit dat fukk shyt he was doing. That nikka put a lot of my people life in harm. Why you think Alley Boy signed him for? Cuz he reckless. I bet Alley won't ever drop that nikka cuz he know he gonna get delt wit.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I didn't think they wuz with it either

I just found it funny how both these camps claiming to be hardcore goons did nothing to each other after all them threats
both local acts, one from ny and one from atl, where were they suppose to see each other? this aint wrestlin, fukk is wrong wit u nikkaz

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Then why talk shyt?
Tbh the ducttape nikkaz never really said nothin, they came at alley on twitter, alley told them to stop running they mouth, and g4 started using for free publicity, nobody knew who them nikkaz was before that, they made bout 10 videos, and was all in trouble twitter dm

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Tbh the ducttape nikkaz never really said nothin, they came at alley on twitter, alley told them to stop running they mouth, and g4 started using for free publicity, nobody knew who them nikkaz was before that, they made bout 10 videos, and was all in trouble twitter dm
Ducktape was trying to squash it saying they cool