Duct Tape ENT vs Trill Ent. Alley Boy and Bambino Gold Beefing on instagram

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Ducktape was trying to squash it saying they cool
Yea cause trouble should tell them nikkaz he gon kill them in a twitter inbox, when he Just got out

Alley never said shyt bout being cool, he went to ny and was on the radio, nothin happened so I guess it wasn't real beef

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
Man I got to roll wit ducktape on this one. A nikka I knew growing up signed with them nikkas and that nikka is one of the craziest mafukkas I ever met. He the reason I stopped repping that Folk nation shyt. That nikka a blood and was shooting up shyt left and right. nikka got bodies. Made me realize I wasn't bout dat life. :to:

last song was dope

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Yea cause trouble should tell them nikkaz he gon kill them in a twitter inbox, when he Just got out

Alley never said shyt bout being cool, he went to ny and was on the radio, nothin happened so I guess it wasn't real beef
You capin real hard for that nikka bro

he didn't want no problems, he didn't have to say anything or make threats, but yah nikkaz wuz tryna reach out and squash shyt while they wuz dissin his ass

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
You capin real hard for that nikka bro

he didn't want no problems, he didn't have to say anything or make threats, but yah nikkaz wuz tryna reach out and squash shyt while they wuz dissin his ass
U sound stupid homie, it wasnt no real beef, it was some Twitter shyt with nikkaz he wasnt gon cone into contact with

Plus he never was the one they so call had beef with, he didnt inbox them, they inbox him on some let meet up shyt lol, while they both was 1000s of miles away

Plus they had real beef with nikkaz in they own city who was realer then them silly ass nikkaz, fukk would they be scared of nikkaz 1000s of miles away and not scared of jeezy/ti camps

EST92

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Cali
is there a time in history when alley boy isnt taking Ls?

why dont you make another vid telling everyone they need your permission to shoot a video in atl only for every nikka and his momma to ignore it :heh:

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
when i read "beefing on instagram" it just sort of takes the whole idea of beefing and deflates it. all these guys seem to do is beef and its not beef as in who is the rawest, whos skills are the sharpest, its just petty street shyt thats all out in the open with everyone basically snitching on themselves with the goal of invoking attention for the sake of it.

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
i5upht.jpg