Durant Embarrassing Lebron on Christmas Appreciation Thread

Kovu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BAY AREAAAAAAA!!!!
KD is not better than Lebron. He plays on a better team. I'm not sure he even qualifies, since he established he is not capable of being the leader of a team and is satisfied with joining an already great team in order to win.

What did LeBron have in Miami? A better team. Who cares? You get your team, i get mine. We go head to head. KD been shytting on Bron since he got his first superteam. Bron was shytting on KD and everybody else when he had his first superteam. its the same shyt. He hasn't had a better career than LeBron, no one is saying that. But as of right now, KD is better.

Kovu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BAY AREAAAAAAA!!!!
stop it

this is what we know about lebron vs durant prior to him joing the 73-9 warriors

LeBron-vs.-Kevin-Durant-e1462072173356.jpg

e8ec7f5f2a146766dddbb831e1e22cdb--heat-team-dwyane-wade.jpg

2vi1lzo.jpg

full

Live in the past cause you don't like the present brehs :mjgrin:

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
What did LeBron have in Miami? A better team. Who cares? You get your team, i get mine. We go head to head. KD been shytting on Bron since he got his first superteam. Bron was shytting on KD and everybody else when he had his first superteam. its the same shyt. He hasn't had a better career than LeBron, no one is saying that. But as of right now, KD is better.
KD is a better shooter, other than that I don't see it. And I talk about the team because I believe its that success that making people feel he's better. KD has been playing the same since OKC. How is he better all of a sudden???

Kovu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BAY AREAAAAAAA!!!!
KD is a better shooter, other than that I don't see it. And I talk about the team because I believe its that success that making people feel he's better. KD has been playing the same since OKC. How is he better all of a sudden???

Better defender than he was in OKC. Better defender than LeBron. Better ft. shooter than LeBron. Arguably a better ball handler. Other than passing he's a better offensive player. What weaknesses do you see in KD's game besides his passing? (which isn't really weak just very average). He rebounds. He scores. Can go ISO. Get to the rim. Protect the rim. Run point forward. Cross you up. He moves without the ball. And so on and so forth. On top of this he does all this at 7ft so he's unguardable

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Its more than just shooting KD is a wayyy better defender than LeBron right now. If he keeps blocking shots the way he is KD may get defensive player of the year which is something Lebron has never and will never do.

KD can also get to the rim just as easily as Bron, and his rebounding numbers aren't too far off from Bron either. The only thing Bron does consistently better than KD right now is pass.

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Better defender than he was in OKC. Better defender than LeBron. Better ft. shooter than LeBron. Arguably a better ball handler. Other than passing he's a better offensive player. What weaknesses do you see in KD's game besides his passing? (which isn't really weak just very average). He rebounds. He scores. Can go ISO. Get to the rim. Protect the rim. Run point forward. Cross you up. He moves without the ball. And so on and so forth.
Do you really think, at this stage in his career, he really became a better defender suddenly, OR is that he's on a better defensive team? No its not arguable he's a better ball handler. He's a great player, but not better than Bron. Do what Bron did in 2015 with that team, beating a 73 win team, then talk to me. Oh wait he did try that same year didn't he?

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
And the success hasn't even been earned.

They went from trying to push the "Curry is better than LeBron" narrative, to meanwhile KD cant beat Curry so he jumps on Steph's bandwagon instead, and now KD is somehow better than LeBron. :jagfan:

It doesn't even make sense unless you're trying to force a "LeBron isn't the best because..." narrative to begin with.

Kovu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BAY AREAAAAAAA!!!!
Do you really think, at this stage in his career, he really became a better defender suddenly, OR is that he's on a better defensive team? No its not arguable he's a better ball handler. He's a great player, but not better than Bron. Do what Bron did in 2015 with that team, beating a 73 win team, then talk to me. Oh wait he did try that same year didn't he?

By your logic LeBron shouldn't have those 2,MVPs he won in Miami. :yeshrug:

In fact it sounds like you tryna say KD is a system player :picard:

Kovu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BAY AREAAAAAAA!!!!

On top of that who cares what Bron did in years past? I said KD is better right now. 2017. I didn't say who had the better career. We know MJ's resume. He's not dead, so is he the best player alive? No. Cause what he did in the 90s has nothing to do with 2017. What LeBron did in 2015 has nothing to do with what we're talking about.

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
On top of that who cares what Bron did in years past? I said KD is better right now. 2017. I didn't say who had the better career. We know MJ's resume. He's not dead, so is he the best player alive? No. Cause what he did in the 90s has nothing to do with 2017. What LeBron did in 2015 has nothing to do with what we're talking about.
And what I'm saying is since 2015, KD has NOT gotten better. Bron certainly hasn't gotten worse. So how is he suddenly better?

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Show me how KD hasn't gotten better.
His offensive game is exactly the same. Now there is less pressure. His game can be more fluid since he plays on a team that actually plays like a TEAM. Westbrook is an amazing talent but you could see that his me first style was holding OKC and KD back. Now KD is flourishing on a team where there are at least 3 other players who can shine in the clutch, and ALL of whom share the ball. They are a much better defensive team. And KD can roam a little bit and block shots and help out when necessary.

KD BEEN a great player. You are just seeing more success for him now because of whats around him. You think its a coincidence that you are feeling he's better all of a sudden now that he's on the Warriors?:rudy:

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It's amazing that the greatest player of his generation can't even get a foul call ON THE FLOOR in the clutch time when Jordan would be shooting 2 free throws light for that "marginal contact".

Physical basketball in 2017 >>>> :banderas:.

Not necessarily true all the time. Reggie pushed the shyt out of MJ during a crucial possession in crunch-time and the refs swallow their whistles.

Sometimes the refs just swallow their whistles.

Ain't no guarantee LeBron makes crunchtime free throws anyway.