Durant Embarrassing Lebron on Christmas Appreciation Thread

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't watch the game, but the Warriors only beat the Cavs by 7 on their own home floor:skip:. They didn't even have their star point guard or starting center...

Even Skip Bayless is defending Bron, yet nikkas acting like he didn't foul the shyt out of him:pachaha:...

Ummmm......Skip is actually shytting on Bron. Your comprehension skills suck

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are we really having a debate about whether he was fouled or not fouled? Who cares? People act like the Jordan Rules didn't exist. Watch Michael Jordan's reaction when Reggie Miller pushed off and hit a bucket in the playoffs. No whining, no complaining, just basketball.

This guy gotta get his mentality up.

He got all the physical gifts in the world, but that GOAT shyt just ain't in him.

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
Are we really having a debate about whether he was fouled or not fouled? Who cares? People act like the Jordan Rules didn't exist. Watch Michael Jordan's reaction when Reggie Miller pushed off and hit a bucket in the playoffs. No whining, no complaining, just basketball.

This guy gotta get his mentality up.

He got all the physical gifts in the world, but that GOAT shyt just ain't in him.

Maaaan STFU, Jordan stans acting like he ain't cry to Stern and get the rules changed after we tore that ass up year after year (:dame:)

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
As much as Lebron pushes off with that forearm everytime he drives I don't wanna hear this crying about that call. That call had nothing to do with how trash Bron was yesterday.

Kevin Durant is the best player in the world, Bron stans just in denial

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maaaan STFU, Jordan stans acting like he ain't cry to Stern and get the rules changed after we tore that ass up year after year (:dame:)

:mjlol: cried to Stern?!?!?! Whatever man. It's documented that MJ got with Tim Grover to combat the beating, not cry to Stern. You guys are something else.

3rd Koast Kang

Superstar
Daps
I thought it was a foul but no calls happen. Until they let fouls be called on replay this is what will continue to happen.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
What player in the league is?

He doesn't have that fear factor of a Kobe or MJ....

stop it

this is what we know about lebron vs durant prior to him joing the 73-9 warriors

LeBron-vs.-Kevin-Durant-e1462072173356.jpg

e8ec7f5f2a146766dddbb831e1e22cdb--heat-team-dwyane-wade.jpg

2vi1lzo.jpg

full

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
stop it

this is what we know about lebron vs durant prior to him joing the 73-9 warriors

LeBron-vs.-Kevin-Durant-e1462072173356.jpg

e8ec7f5f2a146766dddbb831e1e22cdb--heat-team-dwyane-wade.jpg

2vi1lzo.jpg

full

You’re arguing with someone that is likely autistic. It isn’t worth your time. Either that or he knows he’s posting bullshyt and does it for attention (he implied this in the WOAT ballot thread). Best option is neg and then ignore.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am going to say this to all those clowning IT4. IF (and I will admit its a big IF) IT4 is back at 80% or better, you will really be surprised at how much better the Cavs will be. Everyone is so focused on him being a defensive liability when it wont be exploited as much as you believe if his offense is really good. With his scoring the Cavs will be very difficult to stop and at the same time by him (and Love) being good on offense, it will allow Lebron to lock in more on defense. He should also help out Earl who is playing the worst basketball of his career.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
stop it

for KD fans that want to say he is the best, fine...but you can only say it under the context of him being a member of GSW.

Bron before the Heat was universally viewed as clearly the best in the world.
Bron during the Heat was universally viewed as clearly the best in the world.
Bron after the Heat was universally viewed as clearly the best in the world.

only AFTER the Warrior won the title with KD did he even have a legitimate argument.

all I can say is....you nikkas betta pray 2 god that Steph is healthy throughout the post season....because they will have a lot to worry about with a healthy Rockets team, Spurs, or emerging OKC team.

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
KD came thru and won your boy $300 off the fam :blessed::blessed::blessed:

Christmas day basketball gambling...so sinful but the sh1t talkin it generates is legendary :banderas::banderas::banderas:

Got bragging rights for the next 12 months...every time unc tries to talk some sh1t about the Celtics...."but what about LeGOAT???" :pachaha::pachaha::pachaha:

Family, sports and gambling...forever the GOAT combo :wow::wow::wow:

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
KD is not better than Lebron. He plays on a better team. I'm not sure he even qualifies, since he established he is not capable of being the leader of a team and is satisfied with joining an already great team in order to win.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lebron bout to start tweeting subliminals and visiting la to do workouts and shyt
its that time of the year