Durant Embarrassing Lebron on Christmas Appreciation Thread

Edub

Veteran
Daps
That's the problem when he goes against great defense, is that you can visibly see Lebron trying to figure out how to attack. He's at times too smart of a player in my eyes. Usually when going against a defender that gives him trouble he'll call for a few picks to switch up the defender. With GS and the emergence of Bell there's usually only one defender he'll be able to attack and that's Curry when he's on the floor or whenever Pachulia is in the game. Even worse for him is that the Warriors are great at rotating to challenge the drives or just cutting off the lane all together.

I honestly think Cleveland really needs to get Lebron off the ball. Find ways to get him the ball at different parts of the floor and let him work quick and on the move. Put him in position to make quick decisive moves versus giving GS defense a chance to set and react. As long as he keeps catching and iso'ing things will be made to difficult.
Yup....I completely agree with this....and this will be actually realized when IT joins the squad. IT can’t do anything but have the ball and create....it can’t be like him and Kyrie where he takes turns and Kyrie is backing a guard down in the post while Bron dribbles at the top of the key.....it has to have the ball and penetrate....it will demand the Cavs actually run plays and move without the ball. The warriors are too comfortable playing a Lebron ball dominant Cavs team.....

The warriors are exceptional at defense and that gives Bron fits....this is one of those moments where he can’t be cerebral and has to just use instincts. Draymond Green being in the paint keeps Bron at Bay and the switching makes him scared to pass off til he’s has no option but to make a mistake.....this is the only challenge stopping Bron from winning multiple championships....he needs to figure this out ASAP. I like the off the ball scenario tho....you right breh.

Lweezy

Banned
Daps
Wont defend Lebron this time. Especially since he supports Clinton and the democrats

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

A lot of us in the coliseum called this shyt out too. Nothing worse in sports than blown calls deciding games in the final seconds. This was the first thing that came to mind. Back to back years they blew the call at the end, especially when it’s an obvious situation like these two.

Kovu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BAY AREAAAAAAA!!!!
Why does he have a pink case

I like pink :birdman:

cam-ron-lede.jpg

Paradoxical Tiger

Head Youngin of CatSet
Daps
Bron was so out of his depth that he wasn't even the 3rd best player on the court tonight :wow:

slack_imgs_4.gif

This'll go down in history as the shot that broke the King's spirit; man has no answers for this team anymore :wow:

giphy.gif

The Slim Reaper got the deposed King spooked going anywhere near the paint now after snuffing his soul out at the rim so many times :wow:

:Washingtonlol:

surgical gloves

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The left
LeBron rather be with his family then play on a game like today.KD is a single man with no family so of course he would be more intense for this game.Lebron other day said he misses his family in Ohio when he is on the road for Christmas games
you're really using him missing his family as an excuse for his loss :laff::laff::laff: