E-I-H-T Now Should I Continue...

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
You left out the G, cuz the G ain't in you. :mjlol:

This gotta be one of the most damaging lines ever said in a rap battle. :mjcry:

I fukks with MC Eiht, but every time I see his name, that line is the first thing that pops in my head. :hhh:

I doubt there's a line more effective than that in rap diss history.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
tragniew park u say huh? wanna be rippin..now its time to do some set trippin..

he basically told nikkas eiht wasnt from where he was from...macco capone n other nikkas even dj chill said eiht wasnt trag a couple yrs ago..

nikka even spoke on suge and m.o.b rollin up on eiht at his momma house..eiht spoke on the situation in his vlad interview...

i listen to eiht...but he had no ammo on quik what so ever...except he skinny like a clucker..

where were ya nikkaz that kill at...u aint got no killaz so kill that

so what eiht do...bring n.o.t.r in the mix for an effort

boom bam had the best verse..

chill n eiht played it safe as fukk..i mean u presented at the source awards in front everybody who was somebody back then in the rap game..2segments later..quik get on stage n bang on u in front of everybody

u had daz n kurupt dancin to the shyt...hell quik threw the perfect alley to snoop..snoop got off that gurney crunk than a hoe..he aint never performed that song like that ever

only thing good bout eihts last diss..was the production..beat 4 beat..them hoes even

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh okay. I never knew about that. I thought it was all on wax. Especially how years later them nikkas squashed it and took pics together.
it was all on wax, youre correct. just the response to this ish sparked problems and someone got clapped who was friendly to both sides...
years later ish was squashed probably because of that. idk. both felt bad about it

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You left out the G, cuz the G ain't in you. :mjlol:

This gotta be one of the most damaging lines ever said in a rap battle. :mjcry:

I fukks with MC Eiht, but every time I see his name, that line is the first thing that pops in my head. :hhh:

I doubt there's a line more effective than that in rap diss history.

My thoughts exactly...everytime I see or hear Eiht I think of that line.

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
tragniew park u say huh? wanna be rippin..now its time to do some set trippin..

he basically told nikkas eiht wasnt from where he was from...macco capone n other nikkas even dj chill said eiht wasnt trag a couple yrs ago..

nikka even spoke on suge and m.o.b rollin up on eiht at his momma house..eiht spoke on the situation in his vlad interview...

i listen to eiht...but he had no ammo on quik what so ever...except he skinny like a clucker..

where were ya nikkaz that kill at...u aint got no killaz so kill that

so what eiht do...bring n.o.t.r in the mix for an effort

boom bam had the best verse..

chill n eiht played it safe as fukk..i mean u presented at the source awards in front everybody who was somebody back then in the rap game..2segments later..quik get on stage n bang on u in front of everybody

u had daz n kurupt dancin to the shyt...hell quik threw the perfect alley to snoop..snoop got off that gurney crunk than a hoe..he aint never performed that song like that ever

only thing good bout eihts last diss..was the production..beat 4 beat..them hoes even

Quik had the Death Row affiliation back when they were The Untouchable Death Row.

Crazy shyt is that I never even bothered to listen to Eiht's diss against Quik until like 5 years ago.

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
That beef got someone killed that both sides cared about
no it didnt..

the dude who got killed in the el rey incident...was fightin too..quik approached the nikka who came to set trip like a man...n them 2 started fightin..

crips n bloods in the same event...n one start set trippin..and a fight that had nothin to do with anyone there..jumped from tension already bein in the air..

60s were there...so they was fightin just like everybody else..shyt happen

always thought it was funny the nikka who died was from kurupt set..n kurupt made a album wit quik

then on top of that keitarock..who is from the 60s..was suge's new right hand man and alot of killaz from the 60s were staffed at death row and did a lot of work for suge...

the nikka died from the 60s ..didnt have shyt to do with tragniew vs tree top drama...different sets that night just decided it was the perfect spot to start halloween havoc at el rey that night

Daps
Reppin
NULL
no it didnt..

the dude who got killed in the el rey incident...was fightin too..quik approached the nikka who came to set trip like a man...n them 2 started fightin..

crips n bloods in the same event...n one start set trippin..and a fight that had nothin to do with anyone there..jumped from tension already bein in the air..

60s were there...so they was fightin just like everybody else..shyt happen

always thought it was funny the nikka who died was from kurupt set..n kurupt made a album wit quik

then on top of that keitarock..who is from the 60s..was suge's new right hand man and alot of killaz from the 60s were staffed at death row and did a lot of work for suge...

the nikka died from the 60s ..didnt have shyt to do with tragniew vs tree top drama...different sets that night just decided it was the perfect spot to start halloween havoc at el rey that night

so a person DID die?
but neither side gave a fukk about him?

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Quik had the Death Row affiliation back when they were The Untouchable Death Row.

Crazy shyt is that I never even bothered to listen to Eiht's diss against Quik until like 5 years ago.
yeah..but quik n 2nd ii none and amg was fightin suge nikkas at the same time...he had affiliation kuz it comes in numbers with what he already but...behind closed doors..it was issues..

quik eventually did what dre did got his shyt n left..then suge had his people dissin him on dvds..n other shyt..

a lot of people thought quik was bout to set it off at the summit farrakahn had ..when suge came in...