E-I-H-T Now Should I Continue...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh, you was talking bout the El Rey shyt?

I thought it was something that happened due to their beef with each other. That's why I was

Everybody know about El Rey and dude from the 60s.

someone did die because of the beef with them two though...
now im the confused one.
so mc eiht thinks two bodies died? or is he referring to el rey and wont say his name.
im confused...

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
it was all on wax, youre correct. just the response to this ish sparked problems and someone got clapped who was friendly to both sides...
years later ish was squashed probably because of that. idk. both felt bad about it
not it wasnt..

it was squashed because mack 10 who is a blood...is potnas with quik...and he wanted to squash it because its been goin on 4 so long its pointless..n mack knew that shyt was a misunderstanding...nowhere in the underground was a diss to eiht..

he gave them nikkas a shoutout

eiht had burnt bridges with nikkas in trag

eiht fukked with bloods..again...dj mike t...who was in cmw..is a blood from inglewood...dj slip dj unknown fukked with mike t be4 there was even a cmw...back in the e.v.i.an atlantic posse shyt slip unknown had when they were doing techno rap..

it was never a problem until mike t gave eiht a copy of the red tape...eiht played the shyt all the time..he took it as a shout out ...him n mike t get in trag...mike t..leave..then its a problem..

mike t stopped fukkin with eiht after music to drive by kuz he didnt understand where the quik hate came from..

u didnt see mike t name on shyt else after that album..

mack 10 a blood..signed mc eiht...to hoo bangin...it was a rap city episode..where they let it be known eiht is on hoo bangin now..who shows up on a dirt bike

82ebb6cee5d45e0015198acd31335122.jpg
tumblr_nvcwjnyN7V1sufv62o1_1280.jpg

they squashed right then n there...

Daps
DJ Quik is one of the worst cats to have rap beef with

A: he intends to take it there physically if he runs into you.

B: he's throwing everything he finds out about you at you unfiltered on wax

This is why I hold onto the belief that emotional cats-emotional people in general are the WORST people to have any type of issue with. Petty, vindictive and will go above and beyond to fukk someone over

When were all the times when Quik got physical with cats?

• Dap
Reactions: Paz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@shopthatwrecks all you're doing is trying to prove you know a lot and more than me.

im from brooklyn, not compton. i didnt grow up in compton in the 80's and 90's.. i wouldnt know all this technical shyt you're putting up to brag about your knowledge about something and not even debating me properly.

you first said "no it didnt" meaning no one died...... :what: then said someone out kurupts camp died......

then i said ok, someone DID die and neither cared about him??

you then post more babbbbbbble and shyt not answering my question.

eiht said that someone died and never once saying it was this"el rey" head you keep typing about and claiming no one cared about

wtf is your problem?

two bodies arent possible?? only the one you fukking know about???

and if kurupt had a boy clapped, why the fukk he making truces????

what the fukk are you trying to prove?

Daps
One of the best diss tracks in existence. I can't think of another diss track that's as hard hitting, brutal, and is the epitome of vicious. If you think Dollarz N Sense was brutal, listen to "Boom." That last verse will have you wondering how eiht had the courage to move on.

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
someone did die because of the beef with them two though...
now im the confused one.
so mc eiht thinks two bodies died? or is he referring to el rey and wont say his name.
im confused...
only one person died in this whole beef..and in a sense it did have somethin 2 with the beef..but at the sametime...rivals in the same event...shyt bound to happen..

eiht was referring to the el rey incident...

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
@shopthatwrecks all you're doing is trying to prove you know a lot and more than me.

im from brooklyn, not compton. i didnt grow up in compton in the 80's and 90's.. i wouldnt know all this technical shyt you're putting up to brag about your knowledge about something and not even debating me properly.

you first said "no it didnt" meaning no one died...... :what: then said someone out kurupts camp died......

then i said ok, someone DID die and neither cared about him??

you then post more babbbbbbble and shyt not answering my question.

eiht said that someone died and never once saying it was this"el rey" head you keep typing about and claiming no one cared about

wtf is your problem?

two bodies arent possible?? only the one you fukking know about???

and if kurupt had a boy clapped, why the fukk he making truces????

what the fukk are you trying to prove?
take it how u want it..if u sayin somethin that didnt happen..why not let someone who know..tell u the deal and the shyt in between it..

i answered the question..he also knows who quik fought...eiht could careless about trag in that video..because he dont fukk with none of em nomore..

eiht wont mention it kuz he wasnt there..but he knows about it..but thats the only person that died in this beef..eiht n quik always kept it on wax..hell his momma stayed near

they have ran into each all the time...quik had numbers n nothing ever jumped off..exchange numbers n kept it movin...
deathrow was down on numbers so suge hired keitarock who already was makin moves for nate dogg..n he was a savage...that shyt was between suge keita..

kurupt n quik were cool prior to the incident...n remained afterwards..it was bloods there..n bloods who did it..but nobody can say who set did it..hell kurupt n quik worked together with snoop on the caught up sdtrk after the incident...kurupt dont give a fukk..never have..so it wasnt a truce

this shyt was just like when bad azz got jumped in front of kurupt..and both him n kurupt are dogg pound...kurupt dont give a fukk...both from the same functions ..but dont give a fukk about em..aint his problem..

Daps
Reppin
NULL
take it how u want it..if u sayin somethin that didnt happen..why not let someone who know..tell u the deal and the shyt in between it..

i answered the question..he also knows who quik fought...eiht could careless about trag in that video..because he dont fukk with none of em nomore..

eiht wont mention it kuz he wasnt there..but he knows about it..but thats the only person that died in this beef..eiht n quik always kept it on wax..hell his momma stayed near

they have ran into each all the time...quik had numbers n nothing ever jumped off..exchange numbers n kept it movin...
deathrow was down on numbers so suge hired keitarock who already was makin moves for nate dogg..n he was a savage...that shyt was between suge keita..

kurupt n quik were cool prior to the incident...n remained afterwards..it was bloods there..n bloods who did it..but nobody can say who set did it..hell kurupt n quik worked together with snoop on the caught up sdtrk after the incident...kurupt dont give a fukk..never have..so it wasnt a truce

this shyt was just like when bad azz got jumped in front of kurupt..and both him n kurupt are dogg pound...kurupt dont give a fukk...both from the same functions ..but dont give a fukk about em..aint his problem..

why are you typing novels though?
im going by something said ... and i find it odd if youre so open about, why others who were actually involved speak differently of it
you can go by what you taught yourself.
all i know is i was told that a body that was close to both got clapped in this stupidity. and eiht realized that.

again, i gave them the benefit of the doubt on this truce you wanna teach about after the wax battle
but it still wont explain why the fukk people have beef and magically get over it
hence why i said that body was on both sides and all felt bad to the poster who told me they be taking pics as of recently on a decade beef

again... kurupt lost someone in this?? and hes ok with it years later??? and that person is del rey???

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
I swear on everything I seen Mc Eiht at Del Taco once , is he kinda short in real life ?

Dude looked just like him with the face tat

But the dude was dressed bunny as fukk so I doubt it

Crispy

Cookie
Daps
Reppin
#GMB OG
and i like the novels:feedme:

that Pimp C thread:ohhh:

edit: rep sent

Last edited: