E-I-H-T Now Should I Continue...

Daps
@phantom 4 lyfe easy man, it's okay. I'm from LA and I know a fraction of the things that @shopthatwrecks knows about Quik.

That's a man that does his homework and I be in the threads just soaking up game.

YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT NOT EVERYONE IN LA KNOWS ABOUT QUIK AND HIS HISTORY?! Dammit! I thought you Los Angelino's were well versed on this nikka's history from front to back!

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
What do you mean numbers? As in phone numbers?
when eiht n quik ran into each other...everytime eiht was by himself... if quik was a hot headed nikka..they would have rat packed eiht on the spot...but quik never brought funk to eiht...

they spoke exchange info...n kept it movin...

nikkas knew eiht mom stayed in m.o.b hood...nothin ever happened...

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
tragniew park u say huh? wanna be rippin..now its time to do some set trippin..

he basically told nikkas eiht wasnt from where he was from...macco capone n other nikkas even dj chill said eiht wasnt trag a couple yrs ago..

nikka even spoke on suge and m.o.b rollin up on eiht at his momma house..eiht spoke on the situation in his vlad interview...

i listen to eiht...but he had no ammo on quik what so ever...except he skinny like a clucker..

where were ya nikkaz that kill at...u aint got no killaz so kill that

so what eiht do...bring n.o.t.r in the mix for an effort

boom bam had the best verse..

chill n eiht played it safe as fukk..i mean u presented at the source awards in front everybody who was somebody back then in the rap game..2segments later..quik get on stage n bang on u in front of everybody

u had daz n kurupt dancin to the shyt...hell quik threw the perfect alley to snoop..snoop got off that gurney crunk than a hoe..he aint never performed that song like that ever

only thing good bout eihts last diss..was the production..beat 4 beat..them hoes even

Goddamn Sam Sneed looks soft as shyt :pachaha:... nikka looks like he was born to be victimized by death row goons

Daps
tragniew park u say huh? wanna be rippin..now its time to do some set trippin..

he basically told nikkas eiht wasnt from where he was from...macco capone n other nikkas even dj chill said eiht wasnt trag a couple yrs ago..

nikka even spoke on suge and m.o.b rollin up on eiht at his momma house..eiht spoke on the situation in his vlad interview...

i listen to eiht...but he had no ammo on quik what so ever...except he skinny like a clucker..

where were ya nikkaz that kill at...u aint got no killaz so kill that

so what eiht do...bring n.o.t.r in the mix for an effort

boom bam had the best verse..

chill n eiht played it safe as fukk..i mean u presented at the source awards in front everybody who was somebody back then in the rap game..2segments later..quik get on stage n bang on u in front of everybody

u had daz n kurupt dancin to the shyt...hell quik threw the perfect alley to snoop..snoop got off that gurney crunk than a hoe..he aint never performed that song like that ever

only thing good bout eihts last diss..was the production..beat 4 beat..them hoes even

Yeah, but Eiht NEVER bragged on a record he was from Tragnew. Quik brought that shyt into the beef and escalated shyt probably.

Daps
El Rey is a club in Hollywood, not a person brah. According to the book "Have Gun Will Travel," supposedly a crip got stomped out by Quik and quik's crew (bloods) over some fairly petty bullshyt. This dude died from his injuries. Quik wrote a song that talks about the incident. I forget the name of it but the hook goes "you're a gangsta," "no I'm not" with Quik claiming to be mature and above that type of shyt. This is kind of my critique of Quik. One minute he is preaching being positive and the next minute he's all banged the fukk out. He's an excellent musician tho.