EA STOP BULLSHYTTIN AND GIVE US FIGHT NIGHT RD 5!!!

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:hubie:Not trying to defend EA, but Dana White got them MMA dudes as slaves so they can just go into game with no complaints. Boxers are their own properties and have hella smarten up to the digital age. They are probably demanding fat stacks for their likeness. Allah Haymon will make sure they get paid and you know pacquiao need that money too.

FNC had 85 fighters so that's 85 checks for likenesses they have to cut. Keep in mind FNC didn't sell 2 million units.

Also dude in that video sounded like a bytch, "Ohhhh I will start a social media campaign":skip:

This is so sadly true.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
They’re trying to milk ufc until there’s nothing left to milk :manny:
There's nothing left now, this last UFC game just came and went. Meanwhile the outcry for a new FN is getting louder. This reminds me of Ed Boon completely ignoring the fans after MKX dropped, everyone wanted the dead characters back as DLC but he wouldn't do it.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Been waiting for this shyt for a while, yet every few months these fukks are pumping out a soccer game. Can’t even give us one little boxing game.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
The crazy thing is that a boxing game is probably what can push the heavy DLC movement forward.

I can see a scenario in where EA releases a boxing game for a standard $60. Include Ali and Tyson...everyone else and I mean EVERYONE else has to be a paid download via packs like they had with Champion. It will suck for consumers, but the way boxing is structured there really is no other way to do it on their end. The base game @ $60 is not enough for what they likely have to shell out to get a decent roster.

I often hate the idea of paying a ridiculous amount for characters/skins/dlc, but I have been playing fight night champion on and off for 7 years and now on 3 gaming consoles since they added it to the xbox one.

EA could have probably made $600 off me.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
:hubie:Not trying to defend EA, but Dana White got them MMA dudes as slaves so they can just go into game with no complaints. Boxers are their own properties and have hella smarten up to the digital age. They are probably demanding fat stacks for their likeness. Allah Haymon will make sure they get paid and you know pacquiao need that money too.

FNC had 85 fighters so that's 85 checks for likenesses they have to cut. Keep in mind FNC didn't sell 2 million units.

Also dude in that video sounded like a bytch, "Ohhhh I will start a social media campaign":skip:
The bold is nonsense...

All they have to do is give us a good create a boxer and they won't have to worry about cutting 85 paychecks...

It keeps being said over and over, we will gladly take 30 legends and a deep creation mode like in the WWE games...

Most the time the community creations are better than EA's anyways...

Their Marciano, Dempsey and Jack Johnson DLC was terrible...

I actually stuck with my CABs...

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
The bold is nonsense...

All they have to do is give us a good create a boxer and they won't have to worry about cutting 85 paychecks...

It keeps being said over and over, we will gladly take 30 legends and a deep creation mode like in the WWE games...

You can't even play these on the xbox one and no option to buy them SMFH

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
The bold is nonsense...

Who is WE bruh? Dont let echo chambers fool you , while you may like CAb; casuals and die hards wanna play as their favorite boxer. Remember Blitz the League?

Mayweather has gone on record saying EA aint paying him enough to be in that game. If i remember right Castillo hit em with a lawsuit over his likeness in Knockout Kings. Like I said these Boxers know their worth and if you cant get the biggest names then whats the point?

Nobody wants to play with a CAB Mayweather mocapped by some rando. They want the real thing, unless your happy going through career mode fighting Timothy Bradley and Ricky Hatton all the time.

EDIT: My Bad it was Arguello.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
The crazy thing is that a boxing game is probably what can push the heavy DLC movement forward.

I can see a scenario in where EA releases a boxing game for a standard $60. Include Ali and Tyson...everyone else and I mean EVERYONE else has to be a paid download via packs like they had with Champion. It will suck for consumers, but the way boxing is structured there really is no other way to do it on their end. The base game @ $60 is not enough for what they likely have to shell out to get a decent roster.

I often hate the idea of paying a ridiculous amount for characters/skins/dlc, but I have been playing fight night champion on and off for 7 years and now on 3 gaming consoles since they added it to the xbox one.

EA could have probably made $600 off me.

What would be better would be fantasy packs.

Rocky DLC
Creed DLC
Hajime No Ippo DLC
Ashyta no Joe DLC
Punch Out DLC

shyt you give me a Balrog or Dudley DLC and thats a day cop.

Either reskins or totally different chracters. There is a lot of opportunity to make money of the game through gear and customization.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Who is WE bruh? Dont let echo chambers fool you , while you may like CAb; casuals and die hards wanna play as their favorite boxer. Remember Blitz the League?

Mayweather has gone on record saying EA aint paying him enough to be in that game. If i remember right Castillo hit em with a lawsuit over his likeness in Knockout Kings. Like I said these Boxers know their worth and if you cant get the biggest names then whats the point?

Nobody wants to play with a CAB Mayweather mocapped by some rando. They want the real thing, unless your happy going through career mode fighting Timothy Bradley and Ricky Hatton all the time.

EDIT: My Bad it was Arguello.
We = every boxing forum on the internet

I post on 4 and post in the boxing section of OperationSports...

We don't care about licensed boxers...

We just want a fukking boxing game with a quality creation kit...

That's it...

Gameplay and creation kit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> EA licensed boxers

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
We = every boxing forum on the internet

I post on 4 and post in the boxing section of OperationSports...

We don't care about licensed boxers...

We just want a fukking boxing game with a quality creation kit...

That's it...

Youre discounting a huge segment of boxing fans or casuals who would want to play as their favorite boxer. I see your point, but going from 85 to 30 boxers would see a huge segement riot. You got the Charlos, Errol Spence and Deontay Wilder, among others that possibly wouldnt be included.

To company a game like you mentioned would be a huge risk, but lets just agree to disagree. I’m looking at it from a company investment perspective.:yeshrug:

Last edited: