Early Data Shows African Americans Have Contracted and Died of Coronavirus at an Alarming Rate

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I debunked plenty of dumb shyt you said.

The only things I didn't debunk were your claim that half-human half-reptilians rule the Earth and your claim that software engineers design viruses. There's really nothing for me to say to either of those, go ahead and live your truth.

Debunk where.. Show it? Man it must have been tough dealing with dinosaurs in the Old Testament....

I'm out of here you proven my point so clearly.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Debunk where.. Show it? Man it must have been tough dealing with dinosaurs in the Old Testament....

I'm out of here you proven my point so clearly.
The Bible was written between 1000 B.C. and 100 A.D. Dinosaurs went extinct 65 million years ago. There was no need to deal with dinosaurs in the Old Testament because they had been gone for tens of millions of years before man even arrived on the scene. I feel like a dumbass even explaining this because you have to be trolling, but the fact that you confuse lost souls to follow your idiocy.....there are no words.

Curufinwe

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Brussel
Damned. That's awful.
African American really need to live in autarcy in the US. The Black Panther dream maybe true.
The system is against us.

truth2you

All Star
Daps
I believe it's because there is a segment of us who live extremely stressful lives. I dont mean because of racism, I mean they argue a lot, they smoke tobacco(blunts) way too much, or just eat too much of the wrong things like meat, and not enough complex carbs. It ain't soul food that's the issue, because most of us dont eat it every day, it's the small things.

Arguing is a major one. I seen firsthand how arguing lowers your ability to be healthy. Whether we want to admit or not, black people argue, and yell, too much. That effects your respiratory system, and that is exactly where this virus attacks!

We tend to make this about black people in general, but I dont think so, it's more about lifestyle. We have to admit a lot of us love the negative lifestyle, and this virus loves it as well as that means it's easy to attack the body. Diseases from stress is real!

Last edited:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
That rumor started from a fake article that went viral and didn't look anywhere close to real either :snoop:
It doesn't have to be real. I could probably write a bs article in less than 15 minutes convincing folks that once again FB is about to start charging people even though they don't have your card or account information. If it's online and especially if it's on Facebook? A good part of the population will assume it's true.

RAX 010

Cold Blooded
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Fukk the Covid 19 !!!!
im still not living in fear...
if we die we die...thats just the end of our chapter
#Kali Yuga

oh yea and fukk the tlr admin that deleted my sh!t

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
they spinned this on AAs yall better wake tf up im all in on cospiracy now they wont be able to spin this for too long though fck anybody that dont like it