Early Data Shows African Americans Have Contracted and Died of Coronavirus at an Alarming Rate

mykey

Superstar
Daps
In what research was that said anywhere?

Yes, black people are contracting and dying of COVID19 in certain areas at a higher rate than others. That's not propaganda.

Whites are healthier as a whole due to more wealth, less stress, and much better access to healthcare. That's not propaganda.

And no, Asian didn't "cause" the pandemic. The virus is zoonotic. It jumped somewhere from animals to humans in central China. That's not a fault but it is a fact.
The whites in Europe are dropping dead like flies every single day from Corona.
Explain?

Coronavirus Update (Live): 1,431,973 Cases and 82,096 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Pandemic - Worldometer

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
site staff should ban the posters who advocated obvious white supremacist propaganda that black folks were immune to a virus thousands of people around the world were dying from.

this is a discussion board. Not a CDC meeting.

if ppl believe COli posters, thats on them.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
I'd just like to point something out. Im a conspiracy theorist too (which is why i tend to dap both sides of an argument). Imo, the real conspiracy theory here isn't the virus itself. It exists, ppl are catching it, it is what it is, preppers and several other conspiracy theorists subsets been predicting something like this for decades.

The conspiracy here is how this event will be used. Agenda 21, Georgia Guidestones, Bill Gates, microchips inside forced (see: Manufactured Consent) vaccinations, 'mark of the beast', that kinda shyt.

I almost feel like the 'melanin will protect you' thing was a psyop meant to lull us. Consider: If 'they' really do have a de population plan, the entire African diaspora would probably be at the top of the list. If 'they' really did engineer this virus, it would be mighty convenient to lull us into complacency and let it wipe us out, oopsie, plausible deniability.

@thekingsmen, @CHICAGO :jbhmm:

You're right.

I agree with you, sis, I didn't mean people who understand how the CACs in control use crises like this, I was talking about dummies like Chicago who at first acted like we were somehow immune to this shyt

This is petty to me for several reasons, the most prominent being, what would you have them do? There's a pandemic afoot and the people are begging for just this type of response. That's how manufactured consent works. Problem- reaction- solution.

To test my position, ask yourself, would a president Obama be taking the same actions? I think so. Bc the plan is the plan, and presidents from both sides advance it. Why do you think Obama didn't rollback the most egregious powers of the patriot act? Bc the plan all along was to expand presidential powers (while lessening the powers of 'the people', ostensibly as represented by Congress, but we know better. They've been bought too.).

Absolutely, the ACLU had to sue Obama like dozens of times while he was in office for violating civil liberties and he purposely left that framework in place for Trump inspite of the entire world telling him that Trump would be a fascist dictator who'd abuse his power

Obama Built an ‘Infrastructure’ for Civil-Liberties Violations That Trump Will Inherit

I seriously doubt that it would. Again post examples of Obama using Ebola, Swine flu etc to grab more power. I'll wait.

Dude, Ebola, Swine Flu, etc. . .didn't shut down the entire world.

Those were epidemics more than pandemics as they affected specific areas.

This has fukking literally fukked the whole planet.

Not even comparable.

And no, Asian didn't "cause" the pandemic. The virus is zoonotic. It jumped somewhere from animals to humans in central China. That's not a fault but it is a fact.

Let's not let China off the hook here. They caused the pandemic

Their lax standards allowed this to fester in their "wet markets".

They forced the doctors who tried to warn people to retract their statements

They kidnapped the journalists who tried to warn the world

They didn't alert the population until January in the media.

This is absolutely China's fault.

Not all Asians, obviously ,but China absolutely should be called out and blamed for this.

Dont question why they're continually and specifically calling out black people brehs :snoop:

Um, because it disproportionately kills Black people?:krs:

The whites in Europe are dropping dead like flies every single day from Corona.
Explain?

Coronavirus Update (Live): 1,431,973 Cases and 82,096 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Pandemic - Worldometer

He was talking about White people in this country.

Europeans in Europe don't have the same lifestyles advantages that White Americans do.

That's why CACs here fight to maintain the system of White supremacy that benefits them.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
If it’s about the issue of what you have before that’s kills you then it explains everything cause we know Louisiana is one of those states with high heart disease and obesity rates so any health conditions related to those with the Rona is man down

mykey

Superstar
Daps
He was talking about White people in this country.

Europeans in Europe don't have the same lifestyles advantages that White Americans do.

That's why CACs here fight to maintain the system of White supremacy that benefits them.
In what way don't they have the same advantages? Europe is an extremely wealthy continent but has the highest rate of Coronavirus infections and deaths in the world.

Explain?

mykey

Superstar
Daps
As of today 8th April, France has 100,000 cases of COVID-19 with 10,000 deaths.

The response to this by top French scientists is to suggest that Africans be used as guinea pigs for Covid-19 vaccine research

If you haven't yet learnt of the pure satanic, evil nature of white people, you gonna learn one day, the hard way.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
where are all the black posters saying it was a white people only disease? worst part was many believed that fake information :francis:

African spirits getting that payback :umad:
Leads me to believe that this virus is either highly allergic to melanin or tropical weather...shyt, maybe even both frfr :manny:

we will go from hearing about this 25/8 to not hearing about it at all in a few months tops. happens every time
Sounds like a HYON matter

me and my melanin could care less
Lack melanin and a diaspora-derived immune system, brehs.
[nonsensical rambling]
no one should actually believe this as true.
Hold your own ricotta
dap + rep

:hubie: People don’t want to hear this but it won’t be worse than Italy because our population isn’t as old/sick.
:manny: i dont give a fukk as long as nobody i know dies from it
87% of them was 75 or over, don't panic
They are a hairy people. So shyt and bacteria gets caught up in their ass cracks, pores, and all that shyt. Makes them walking petri dishes. If more chinese toured hairy arab countires and India I'm sure we would see the same result :mjlol:
Our immune systems are stronger and I'm not just saying this on some black power stuff. Slaves were immune to the diseases brought to America by Europeans and diabetes and self inflected diseases are due to the chemicals in American food.

The first case of the Coronavirus in a black person was from a guy from Cameroon. His body was already fighting it before seeking treatment and he was out the hospital in China in less than 24 hours. That says alot. It also depends on how much of your DNA is African.
Bog standard flu kills more people then coronavirus stop buying into the hype.
My homegirl was panicking and I told her, we're practically immune to it. Our immune system treats it like the common cold. It's almost prophetic what the end of days will look like.
haven't heard about any black people getting it yet

:sas1:
shyt is confusing, i smell a small foul con. the brothers are saying this shyt is man made, and since melanin is immune to this shyt perhaps their cooking something more explosive. smh.
THE POWER OF MELANIN
:blessed:

full

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I’ve said before the final form of a coli militant is a white man.

Imagine being Black and pushing racial superiority pseudoscience. :dead:

Just like in Animal Farm when the pigs started walking upright at the end, goofy coli militants morph into
full

Last edited:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Africa has black folks,

Their numbers should be high as well among black folks?

Mardi Gras wasn't in Chicago? Folks saying Mardi Gras, but Mardi Gras wasn't in Chicago and Michigan

What's really going on

If it's hitting black folks hard, then Africa should be leading in cases with black folks

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Africa has black folks,

Their numbers should be high as well among black folks?

Mardi Gras wasn't in Chicago? Folks saying Mardi Gras, but Mardi Gras wasn't in Chicago and Michigan

What's really going on

If it's hitting black folks hard, then Africa should be leading in cases with black folks

could be a lack of testing. only real way to know is to see if theres been a unusual uptick in deaths. the dead don't lie

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
could be a lack of testing. only real way to know is to see if theres been a unusual uptick in deaths. the dead don't lie

So all these other cities "now" have test and Africa don't? Those Chinese over there in Africa are getting test but the Africans are not?