Ebro and Tariq Nasheed debating over #DACA

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
Slow down.

Tariq made it CLEAR that he wasn't voting for either of those fukkboys and was also clear about people being weary of voting just because other blacks voted out of a sense of tradition and people dying during the civil rights for us to have the "right" to vote (which we already had). Dealing with white supremacists trying to deny you the ability to actually cast those votes is another story.

But lets not act like either candidate gave a fukk about black-specific issues (which he ALSO pointed out). Trump has a well known track record of complete fukkery while Hillary would rather pander (campaign stop that was a Beyonce concert, Mary Crispy Blige's singing to her, hot sauce in the bag at the Breakfast Club). NONE of these candidates were serious about black issues.

So why the fukk should any melanated person even use 1/50th of a single brain cell thinking about this DACA shyt. Sorry, my cape is in the cleaners and will be spoken for after I take it out.

Tariq isn't tip toeing over shyt considering the work he's putting in deal with racist trolls online, blasting back at c00ns, and presenting very obvious evidence of the bullshyt we are facing now, have faced and will be facing going forward. This isnt a "love Tariq" post and his way of doing things isn't a path to deliverance but for someone who isn't a leader or has puffed up his chest to become a spokesman for all black people, dude has done his fair share and then some. So I don't wanna hear a fukkboy like Ebro talking about we should all clique up to push back against this DACA issue when he was one of the main ones taking payola back in the day at his job and gets a check from Apple, which means that he can't appear to be divisive on issues that would go against his employers.

fukk any rhetoric that includes black people speaking on this matter. Tell these other groups to #HYON

I'm just bolding this to show how dumb you fukking look right now. But you're a Tariq stan, so it comes with the territory.

You're not a fighter fam, we get it.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I'm just bolding this to show how dumb you fukking look right now. But you're a Tariq stan, so it comes with the territory.

You're not a fighter fam, we get it.

bytch, bold whatever you want. I'm glad you know how to use the software that powers The Coli.

With that said, this isn't about Tariq. Its about these other groups mimicking the squirrels and learning how to hold their own nuts. How many of these groups rode the Trump train only to have him flip the script not even a day after the inauguration. I can't be bothered with any of it because I KNOW that my people have been dealing with bullshyt LONG before Trump woke up one day and decided to troll politics and win. So don't question what I fight for and whether I am a fighter because I'll tell your bytch ass this one time only: I fight for my tribe. Period. You wanna be mad, be mad at the fukkboy ass lames who voted blindly for this cat and wanna cry foul because he's putting his money where his mouth is. When the president comes thru to where I'm at any given time, then I will be concerned. For now, I'm holding my own fukking nuts and making sure the ones on my side of the tracks who want to be here (and be enlightened) are cared for.

Last edited:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you posting this video as a criticism? I don't get it. Asking because you negged me for saying black people have been in such terrible shape for so long that we can only afford to focus on ourselves.
Negged for spreading Antonio Moore and Yvette Carnell's myths :camby:

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Tariq was the main one hoping for Trump to get elected hoping it'll "wake us up" so he full of shyt for trying to tip toe for a white supremacist policy but then be ever ready to jump on anybody for the most trivial of shyt, we know when you could say it's justified, but there are times the nikka has an itchy finger to label someone a c00n.

If you wanna stand up for Black immigrants/Latinos, do you, I ain't ever finna tell a nikka what they should do when I ain't doing shyt.

But like I said, he'd love what Trump was doing if he was black. nikka is that transparent
Smh this is what happens when a person lets their emotions override their critical thinking skills

Tariq was extremely critical of Obama Trump AND Hillary

But I guess that fact doesn't fit your narrative so you're just gonna pretend like it doesn't exist

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
I'm not even sure why Tariq responds to these people anymore. These guys like Ebro and Charlemagne would have a VERY hard time gaining any traction off-air if their bleeding heart liberal puppetmasters decided to cut the strings on them; Tariq is self-made and not reliant on a mainstream "fake-woke" fanbase like them. I don't agree with everything he says or his angle but I do acknowledge that. Two radio shows, TariqSpot in beta (black Youtubers still complaining about being flagged but taking it), and Moorus (still waiting on the Android version though:wtb:)

Time for him to stop shying away from the leader role because these house negros are never going to say what really needs to be said.

Last edited:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
bytch, bold whatever you want. I'm glad you know how to use the software that powers The Coli.

With that said, this isn't about Tariq. Its about these other groups mimicking the squirrels and learning how to hold their own nuts. How many of these groups rode the Trump train only to have him flip the script not even a day after the inauguration. I can't be bothered with any of it because I KNOW that my people have been dealing with bullshyt LONG before Trump woke up on day and decided to troll politics and win. So don't question what I fight for and whether I am a fighter because I'll tell your bytch ass this one time only: I fight for my tribe. Period. You wanna be mad, be mad at the fukkboy ass lames who voted blindly for this cat and wanna cry foul because he's putting his money where his mouth is. When the president comes thru to where I'm at any given time, then I will be concerned. For now, I'm holding my own fukking nuts and making sure the ones on my side of tracks who want to be here (and be enlightened) are cared for.

There are black people that believe Mike Brown deserve to get killed, don't think we should ever get reparations, among a plethora of self-loathing beliefs....doesn't mean we shouldn't keep pressing forward with progress and fighting injustice

See how basic bytch your line of thinking is.

"I fight for my tribe." nikka, kick rocks with that weak shyt.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
I think the HYON rhetoric is really interesting given that I've never actually seen any ethnic group go to the African American community to help their cause... For example, when Latinos assemble for an illegal immigration rally, they are not actively seeking or even relying on a strong AA turnout, and in other words, Latinos have been "holding their own nuts" as any other group does...

The whole point is to speak out against perceived injustices in this country, because most rational people just want every person regardless of creed color race identity etc to be on an equal playing field, or an access to equal opportunity.

By rationalizing silence with the HYON rhetoric, you're effectively turning a blind eye to oppressive legislation, which I couldn't nor would I ever do.

Last edited: