Ebro and Tariq Nasheed debating over #DACA

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
There are black people that believe Mike Brown deserve to get killed, don't think we should ever get reparations, among a plethora of self-loathing beliefs....doesn't mean we shouldn't keep pressing forward with progress and fighting injustice

See how basic bytch your line of thinking is.

"I fight for my tribe." nikka, kick rocks with that weak shyt.

Look, I can't give a fraction of a shyt about any person (black or otherwise) who advocates the killing of any black person.Fact of the matter is that some of these motherfukkers are beyond saving; and thats ok, which is fine. You might call me saying that I only rock with my tribe as some weak shyt but all it is is just a bunch of bullshyt words (and no action) like those same people you mention who were/are perfectly fine with Mike Brown losing his life. Action doesnt equality typing on the Coli and fishing for daps. I'm speaking my mind. I don't consider what I doing as action because my actual behavior outside of the Coli takes care of that. And frankly, you sound hurt over what amounts to a dissenting opinion. I'd be less concerned (if I were you) about policies the president has decided to zero in on this week and focus on you as an individual.

Take baby steps with it breh.

And since you want to be so aggressive about it on the Coli, here's a logical first step: work on your rep; it's looking rather shabby

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think the HYON rhetoric is really interesting given that I've never actually seen any ethnic group go to the African American community to help their cause... For example, when Latinos assemble for an illegal immigration rally, they are not actively seeking or even relying on a strong AA turnout, and in other words, Latinos have been "holding their own nuts" as any other group does...

The whole point is to speak out against perceived injustices in this country, because most rational people just want every person regardless of creed color race identity etc to be on an equal playing field, or an access to equal opportunity.

By rationalizing silence with the HYON rhetoric, you're effectively turning a blind eye to oppressive legislation, which I couldn't nor would I ever do.

black ppl have to stop trying to be the worlds superman. we legit want open borders more than mexicans, even though it affects us negatively before all else. this isnt even an injustice, these ppl shouldnt be here. all these illegals and their anchor babies need to go. they are not our allies, they are our competition/replacements

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps