Educate me on how liberal economic policies help black males.....

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
No one is interested in helping black people. This must be firmly understood.
Why do I favor conservative policies over statist policies?

In short, I believe that statist policies are lulling blacks to sleep and that Republican policies wake us the f*ck up.
Think turning up the heat on the frogs slowly... if your familiar with that saying.
What we are seeing now across America largely confirms this.

I also favor the destabilization of Nazi Amerikkka under Trump(Rethugs) over the strengthening Hillary(Dems) would have likely provided.:yeshrug:
Its also fair to mention that I consider a strong America to be the biggest threat to world peace and am pleased with China and Russia stepping up on the world stage in lieu of Trumps... idiocracy.

he rides for racist libertarians and republicans BECAUSE of his love for black people ... the dualities :smugdraper:.

he's wading neck deep through that swamp so we don't have to. :wow:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
This thread is confusing as hell :mjlol:
Dude started the thread to troll. Then when pressed by everyone on how he defines liberal economics he plagiarized a Newsweek article about black social and familial issues.

It's obvious he was here to. Troll. He's created a lot of these types of threads.

Apparently he claims to be a black man from the hood with an expansive real estate portfolio that on some threads he maintains and in others he's sold all while only eating at hood spots he hates while being a top 5 percent earner.

:duck:

He also feels we shouldn't think about economics in terms of liberal democrats and conservative Republicans yet that's all he's done. :duck:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Dude started the thread to troll. Then when pressed by everyone on how he defines liberal economics he plagiarized a Newsweek article about black social and familial issues.

It's obvious he was here to. Troll. He's created a lot of these types of threads.

Apparently he claims to be a black man from the hood with an expansive real estate portfolio that on some threads he maintains and in others he's sold all while only eating at hood spots he hates while being a top 5 percent earner.

He also feels we shouldn't think about economics in terms of liberal democrats and conservative Republicans yet that's all he's done. :duck:
and didn't know he was a 5% until it was pointed out to his just getting by ass. that's what happens when you pull a number out of your ass and don't know what you got into."hmmm 14 sounds like a good number" but it you had any sense you would say 2 and that would still be impressive to us and you could slide under the radar and not get your hoe card pulled for be a lying ass troll.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Somehow policy that helps black women and black children is bad for black people. :mjlol:
It it advances our oppressors more than us... yes.
Giving black women an inch while giving white women a foot is not advancement, its widening the wealth gap between the two groups.
This is a perfect example of statist lulling black people. On the surface they seem to be helpful, concerned for our well being and advancement in reality...
160809195225-racial-wealth-gap-780x439.jpg

:francis:

:mjlol:Latino's have passed us and ya'll out here....:pachaha:nevermind ima save that. Thats off topic.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
he rides for racist libertarians and republicans BECAUSE of his love for black people ... the dualities :smugdraper:.

he's wading neck deep through that swamp so we don't have to. :wow:
Meaningless.
They are all white supremacist.

... and I ride against the nazi state:ufdup:
The actors are of little concern to me. I leave those trivial details(distractions) to you accidental agents.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Then we have @DEAD7 and his libertarian bootstraps theory that if we remove all safety nets and place more blacks into an area of abject poverty they will be able to overcome their current plight and transcend racism and the wealth gap due to negro magic.

:gucci:False.

I want redress from the state(reparations), and its capacity to oppress greatly diminished.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
It it advances our oppressors more than us... yes.
Giving black women an inch while giving white women a foot is not advancement, its widening the wealth gap between the two groups.
This is a perfect example of statist lulling black people. On the surface they seem to be helpful, concerned for our well being and advancement in reality...
160809195225-racial-wealth-gap-780x439.jpg

:francis:

:mjlol:Latino's have passed us and ya'll out here....:pachaha:nevermind ima save that. Thats off topic.
wait, so latinos are excluded from the social safety net? if they are you might be on to something.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Then we have @DEAD7 and his libertarian bootstraps theory that if we remove all safety nets and place more blacks into an area of abject poverty they will be able to overcome their current plight and transcend racism and the wealth gap due to negro magic.

At what point do we bush Dead?

It’s not political intolerance we are advocating, we are just trying to avoid ridiculous ideas.