El Paso Texas's new migrant camp is under a freeway

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
They tell everybody to put the trolls on ignore.

Why not automatically make all the trolls ignored by banning them?

People have complained about the quality of the level of discourse here in recent years.

Why not improve the quality of the level of discourse by removing the obvious pieces of shyt?

Coli Mysteries :wow:
That’s a thought now!
I said it once and I'll say it again: 99% of these ADOS, Tariq penis lickers don't know shyt about the world and very little about the world around them.

THEY DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING. PERIOD.

They are agents or smart dumb nikkas. Pick one.

C/s

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Breh, did you read the articles? Homeland Security didn't deny any of it and even the spokesman for the Border Patrol union condemned the decision to put them there. :snoop:

I'm talking about the pic. Explain to me how it's physically possible to get marks on the back of your hand from sleeping on blankets on top of gravel? The kid probably most likely got that rash from his voyage through Mexico.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You have been a good friend for 15 years but I am disappointed with this take, whats happening to these people is wrong, period.
so when texas' camps are overwhelmed by the number of people who show up expecting to be taken in, what exactly do you think should then happen? why is no one answering that question in this thread?

i mean yeah, it's not ideal. but to condemn us as "being in the wrong" is complete bullshyt

if you dont want to process people and just have an open border, that's fine. you all can just say that :yeshrug:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I'm talking about the pic. Explain to me how it's physically possible to get marks on the back of your hand from sleeping on blankets on top of gravel? The kid probably most likely got that rash from his voyage through Mexico.
It said the hands were CHAPPED, meaning that cause you're outdoors in the elements and your skin is alternatively getting wet and dry, the skin chaps. That makes it mark up easier and can even make it break on its own without contact.

But beyond that in the picture the kids don't have blankets, just that thin foil shyt they call a "space blanket". If you're trying to lie on your stomach to sleep but it's uncomfortable as hell, you could easily bring your hands underneath you for comfort, either under your chest or under your head, either way the back of your hands would be exposed to the rocks. Uncomfortable and cold all night and moving around, easy to get the back of your hands marked up.

Or if the kid sleeps on his side? Same thing, the back of one of his hands would be up against the rocks.

Look at the pic. Imagine the kid tries to sleep and rolls over to side or belly. Back of the hands would be against the rocks. That bullshyt foil shyt ain't providing no protection from that.

190401155409-01-el-paso-bridge-march-28-exlarge-169.jpg

Also, it said that she had been in detention the previous week, meaning that the journey had been over a week earlier (possibly two weeks or more cause the wait to cross the border is often taking forever). Kids heal from little scratches way faster than that, there wouldn't still be fresh scabs from a two-week old wound unless they had been still been big bloody nasty scratches when she crossed. And if she had nasty wounds when she crossed, she would have gotten treatment by BP and they could easily show that and dispute the story.

Ya'all pick the most random shyt to declare conspiracies about.

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
i'm fine with anyone (really, i'm not) who says no big deal that children are sleeping outside in the elements on top of rocks, etc, etc... just don't come to me with that pro-life bullshyt.... it's not pro-life, it's pro-birth... people couldn't care less about the life, they just want to see a birth...

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm fine with anyone (really, i'm not) who says no big deal that children are sleeping outside in the elements on top of rocks, etc, etc... just don't come to me with that pro-life bullshyt.... it's not pro-life, it's pro-birth... people couldn't care less about the life, they just want to see a birth...
what do you think of my sales tax idea? a new sales tax, 1 percent on everything, and the money will be spent exclusively on people who come here illegally or people who show up at the border without being asked

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
what do you think of my sales tax idea? a new sales tax, 1 percent on everything, and the money will be spent exclusively on people who come here illegally or people who show up at the border without being asked

That would raise far more money than necessary. The conservative libertarian Cato Institute put the total cost of illegal immigration at around $3 billion to $15 billion a year, depending on how you calibrate a lot of uncertain assumptions. A 1% national sales tax would raise at least $25 billion a year.

Instead of a 0.25% sales tax or whatever, you could just stop the idiotic spending on the war on drugs and you'd have plenty of money for border enforcement and humane treatment of refugees both.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That would raise far more money than necessary. The conservative libertarian Cato Institute put the total cost of illegal immigration at around $3 billion to $15 billion a year, depending on how you calibrate a lot of uncertain assumptions. A 1% national sales tax would raise at least $25 billion a year.

Instead of a 0.25% sales tax or whatever, you could just stop the idiotic spending on the war on drugs and you'd have plenty of money for border enforcement and humane treatment of refugees both.
:ehh: interesting. id rather pay off the debt, reduce taxes, or a million other things before building border hotels for non-citizens