El Paso Texas's new migrant camp is under a freeway

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I believe you 100%, you've certainly demonstrated that national/racial solidarity is your fallback rather than actual ethical principles. :ehh:
i leave ethical principles to the limousine liberals on CNN who cry about the plight of migrants for ratings, but would never dream of welcoming them to their own communities :obama:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Breh, I'm fukking with you, your rep since I first got on this board is that you're an Asian-obsessed Black man who bounces all over the place but has spent the most of his time there in China and South Korea.

Meanwhile, you're trying to accuse me of not paying attention while you just made your second post in a row based of the assumption that I'm just Latino and that I prioritize the Latino community, when I said in THIS conversation that my concerns are with the Black community before any others. :dead:

I love that lazy bullshyt, when I've been directly accused on this forum of being Latino, of being White, of being Indian, of being Muslim, of being non-ADOS, of being Canadian, of being Black, solely off of whatever position I was arguing in the conversation.

As if only a Latino would be against throwing little Latino kids into open-air cages with gravel beds to sleep on at night. :mindblown:

I believe you 100%, you've certainly demonstrated that national/racial solidarity is your fallback rather than actual ethical principles. :ehh:
Never lived in South Korea. I live in the Philippines. Never been obsessed with china otherwise I'd never left. Wrong yet again . The paag obsession I've trollingly embraced s because nikkas think I live here soley for women and not business :snoop: I'm not going to bicker I find it funny cause I know it's comedy

But to say defending a fake coalition I've seen first hand as an la native is one sided is crazy

When they get the second spot nationally let's see if they do as much :cape:for us as you are for them...

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
i leave ethical principles to the limousine liberals on CNN who cry about the plight of migrants for ratings, but would never dream of welcoming them to their own communities :obama:

Indian massacre of 1622 - Wikipedia

if only there had been an MSNBC in 1622 to shame the natives about this :wow:

Both of those statements were so you, what :dahell: does any of them have to do with the statement you were replying to or anything else in this conversation?

You don't read arguments or engage with thoughts or display the slightest bit of intellectual honesty, you just start with your emotional self-centering argument and then half-ass it for hundreds of comments. :deadmanny:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
But to say defending a fake coalition I've seen first hand as an la native is one sided is crazy

When they get the second spot nationally let's see if they do as much :cape:for us as you are for them...

This "when they get the second spot nationally" shyt is dumb as hell, what is that for, the battle royale to see who gets to be the White people's underclass? "Second spot" versus "Third spot" is some pure stupid shyt, what has that second spot gotten the Black community in the last 300 years? We should BOTH be concerned with combating White supremacy and not measuring our crab places in the bucket. :mjlol:

And I think he's a manufactured candidate with a smile I can't stand, but Julian Castro defends reparations for African-Americans and calls out Bernie Sanders - theGrio

Oh, and earlier you claimed I had to be Latino if I cared about Latino kids not being in cages :hula: now you claim that LA is defined by a one-sided coalition of Black people caring about Latinos.

Never lived in South Korea. I live in the Philippines. Never been obsessed with china otherwise I'd never left. Wrong yet again . The paag obsession I've trollingly embraced s because nikkas think I live here soley for women and not business :snoop: I'm not going to bicker I find it funny cause I know it's comedy
You're doubling down trying to find something wrong with my joke when you were SERIOUS regarding your accusations about me. :russ:

I didn't say anything about Paaging or that you were obsessed with China, so how can I be wrong on those fronts?

When I got on this board in 2015, was your rep that you were an Asian-obsessed Black man or not? And at that point had you spent the most of your time in Asia in China (and I'm sure you were visiting Korea too) or not? You might have moved to the Philippines more recently but your rep was China when I got here.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
imagine if when the pilgrims showed up on plymouth rock, there were some candy ass white liberals watching and complaining that the natives didn't provide the pilgrims with proper bedding :laff:
What? You clearly have to be a functioning retard.

No wonder this thread is 3 pages long.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
They tell everybody to put the trolls on ignore.

Why not automatically make all the trolls ignored by banning them?

People have complained about the quality of the level of discourse here in recent years.

Why not improve the quality of the level of discourse by removing the obvious pieces of shyt?

Coli Mysteries :wow:

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland

You have been a good friend for 15 years but I am disappointed with this take, whats happening to these people is wrong, period.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They tell everybody to put the trolls on ignore.

Why not automatically make all the trolls ignored by banning them?

People have complained about the quality of the level of discourse here in recent years.

Why not improve the quality of the level of discourse by removing the obvious pieces of shyt?

Coli Mysteries :wow:
what do you think of my new sales tax plan, to raise money exclusively for people who come here without being asked?