El Paso Texas's new migrant camp is under a freeway

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine showing up at someone's house, demanding they let you in and take care of you, using their assets to get rich, and then complaining like a bytch about the next person to show up. :mjlol:

Of course it's a stupid analogy from the start because it's not your fukking house. I assume you do have a house, if you've managed your privilege right, you're welcome not to let any refugees in it at all. None of the rest of this land belongs to you, it was here before your ancestors smallpoxed and scalped their way across the land and it will still be here after you incel yourselves out of existence.

A better analogy would be that you and your homies ran up on the school cafeteria, saw some food and started scarfing it down. After a while you begin to feel like it's your cafeteria, even though there's way more shyt than you could ever need and you're laughing with the excess. Then this hurt kid shows up limping cause he was a little slower getting there and can't find food anywhere else, and you have to figure out whether you're going let him grab some of that extra food on his own (the shyt you haven't even touched yourself yet and never put there to begin with) or whether you'll lock the doors and keep anyone else from getting in. And then you have to justify to that kid why the fact of you barging through the doors first somehow gives you the moral right to decide who else gets it.

At least Native Americans have something of a case for making that decision. At least ADOS have something of a case for the moral superiority of their right to be here. What :dahell: case do you think you have other than that White Supremacy taught you that Manifest Destiny myth when you were a little kid and your atheist ass somehow ingrained that the God you don't believe in blessed you with shyt you never earned or deserved? :heh:

I don't even know what you mean by "that blog", most of the links I posted had comments and in each one the comments are all over the spectrum, both positive and negative, just like they are here.

You said the threads don't even exist, that Latinos were :hubie:. And yet the people at the very top of those brown advocacy groups were speaking out and taking real steps. That one petition to stop the Kill at Will laws had 18,000+ signatures. Just admit that your Rush Limbaugh talking point was wrong and keep it moving.

And you want to think that anyone who doesn't like White Supremacists keeping brown kids in outdoor cages without beds is Latino? :gucci:

I mean, I thought you were Japanese or some shyt, so :francis:
you know why your post is stupid? because native americans didnt want us cacs here either :dead:

and again, you can't quote me saying "they cant come here". just that they dont have any sympathy from me when they get deported, and the fact that you're bytching about fencing is fukkin pathetic

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If only the natives felt the same way about the "persecuted" pilgrims instead of welcoming then with open arms...
interesting, because im pretty sure natives were attacking the shyt out of english settlers (rightfully so, by the way). squanto aside

nice attempt at whitewashing history :mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
imagine if when the pilgrims showed up on plymouth rock, there were some candy ass white liberals watching and complaining that the natives didn't provide the pilgrims with proper bedding :laff:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
If only the natives felt the same way about the "persecuted" pilgrims instead of welcoming then with open arms...
interesting, because im pretty sure natives were attacking the shyt out of english settlers (rightfully so, by the way). squanto aside

nice attempt at whitewashing history

Did Cac Mamba just accuse someone of misrepresenting history? :mjlol:

The truth is that when the pilgrims landed, the tribe in that spot was already dead cause European diseases from fishermen and slave traders had wiped them out. They got lucky and ran into an escaped slave named Squanto who had been in Europe when his tribe was wiped out and was the last of his people. He helped them live on the land without starving and brokered their relations with the neighboring tribes. In that case it wasn't "open arms" or "attacking the shyt", there were both hostilities and peace treaties and working mutually beneficial relationships.

Overall in the White Colonialisation of America, there were a shytload of different groups and different approaches - there were Native Americans who wanted to kill all the White people, Native Americans who were totally nonviolent, and the majority who approached each interaction situationally. There were White people whose sole objective was to take land and kill anyone who stopped them, White people who wanted to coexist peacefully with Natives, and White (and Black) people who left White society to live among the Natives. It wasn't all one type of interaction or the other.

The big issue is that the most violent of the White people decided to kill all the other White people and win in the end. If the Spanish (conquest but with assimilation and coexistence), or the French (inroads without conquest), or even the British (total conquest but over a limited area) had maintained control, there would be a lot more Native Americans left. But it was the Patriots who the most bloodthirsty, who wanted total conquest without coexistence over every bit of land from sea to sea. And they went to war against the French and then the British and then the Spanish and the Mexicans in order to push their total conquest ways in the end.

Which @the cac mamba somehow thinks means the whole land from ocean to ocean and border to border is just his birthright now. :what:

imagine if when the pilgrims showed up on plymouth rock, there were some candy ass white liberals watching and complaining that the natives didn't provide the pilgrims with proper bedding :laff:
The reason people literally make threads about your disingenuous arguments is that virtually every comment you type is dripping with bullshyt.

No one would be complaining about five-year-old kids sleeping in cages on top of rocks under bridges IF LITTLE KIDS WEREN'T GETTING LOCKED UP AND FORCED INTO CAGES UNDER BRIDGES.

No one was responsible for providing the Pilgrims with bedding because NO ONE LOCKED THEM UP in the first place.

Your argument is pure idiocy. It's like saying that prisoners shouldn't complain if the prison stops feeding them, because who are they to expect us to just give them food? Even fukking PRISONERS have rights, even they get basic humane treatment and provisions. These little kids ain't even prisoners, they're refugees, and they're LITTLE KIDS and you just saying "fukk you you brown-skinned immigrant, you should be lucky we even let you in."

I ain't someone who thinks there's something wrong with White people in general. But White people who don't see their fukking privilege in this country and just want to wield it to shyt on everyone else so they stay on top? White people who don't show the slightest compassion for the suffering of little kids cause of the name of the country on their passport?

And you had the audacity to chide THEM for not being grateful enough when you've worked a tenth as hard to get ten times as much and don't act the least bit grateful or humble about it.

fukk you, there's something wrong with your heart and you need to get it fixed.

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
I mean according to what we was taught in school they had that and food ready for them.
And seems like The Right keep that lie going more than Libs.:yeshrug:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one would be complaining about five-year-old kids sleeping in cages on top of rocks under bridges IF LITTLE KIDS WEREN'T GETTING LOCKED UP AND FORCED INTO CAGES UNDER BRIDGES.

No one was responsible for providing the Pilgrims with bedding because NO ONE LOCKED THEM UP in the first place.
yeah, because this is 2019 and no country on earth just lets you walk through its border. what a bad faith post :mjlol:

we cant have a discussion if you're just gonna express rachel maddow levels of willful ignorance

Last edited:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Imagine showing up at someone's house, demanding they let you in and take care of you, using their assets to get rich, and then complaining like a bytch about the next person to show up. :mjlol:

Of course it's a stupid analogy from the start because it's not your fukking house. I assume you do have a house, if you've managed your privilege right, you're welcome not to let any refugees in it at all. None of the rest of this land belongs to you, it was here before your ancestors smallpoxed and scalped their way across the land and it will still be here after you incel yourselves out of existence.

A better analogy would be that you and your homies ran up on the school cafeteria, saw some food and started scarfing it down. After a while you begin to feel like it's your cafeteria, even though there's way more shyt than you could ever need and you're laughing with the excess. Then this hurt kid shows up limping cause he was a little slower getting there and can't find food anywhere else, and you have to figure out whether you're going let him grab some of that extra food on his own (the shyt you haven't even touched yourself yet and never put there to begin with) or whether you'll lock the doors and keep anyone else from getting in. And then you have to justify to that kid why the fact of you barging through the doors first somehow gives you the moral right to decide who else gets it.

At least Native Americans have something of a case for making that decision. At least ADOS have something of a case for the moral superiority of their right to be here. What :dahell: case do you think you have other than that White Supremacy taught you that Manifest Destiny myth when you were a little kid and your atheist ass somehow ingrained that the God you don't believe in blessed you with shyt you never earned or deserved? :heh:

I don't even know what you mean by "that blog", most of the links I posted had comments and in each one the comments are all over the spectrum, both positive and negative, just like they are here.

You said the threads don't even exist, that Latinos were :hubie:. And yet the people at the very top of those brown advocacy groups were speaking out and taking real steps. That one petition to stop the Kill at Will laws had 18,000+ signatures. Just admit that your Rush Limbaugh talking point was wrong and keep it moving.

And you want to think that anyone who doesn't like White Supremacists keeping brown kids in outdoor cages without beds is Latino? :gucci:

I mean, I thought you were Japanese or some shyt, so :francis:
Never lived in Japan so you just showed how much you pay attention.

The point is, your vast majority care about Latino problem so why should we priorities yours? U seem to be dancing around this question other than but but but your enemy is my enemy so we should be friends

But when the scales tip and you are in favor...you disappear and side with them. Your allegiance is to yourselves and get mad when we do the same! Will when u do. We simply ask you stop asking us to exert ourselves and open up a new front on your own. Do you need to be babied? Yall that scared and weak? Admit you need us then....openly

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse

nice attempt at whitewashing history :mjlol:

Lol y'all this Breh used the term "whitewashing" to describe natives being benevolent towards pilgrims. The irony! It's called whitewashing for a reason, duh.

Excuse me but who committed genocide against whom???

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Never lived in Japan so you just showed how much you pay attention.

The point is, your vast majority care about Latino problem so what should we priorities yours? U seem to be dancing around this question other than but but but your enemy is my enemy some should be friends

But when the scales tip and you are in favor...you disappear and side with them. Your allegiance is to yourselves and get mad when we do the same! We don't when u do. We simply ask you stop aking us to exert ourselves and open up a new front on your own. Do you need to be babied? Yall that scared and weak? Admit you need us then....openly
Breh, I'm fukking with you, your rep since I first got on this board is that you're an Asian-obsessed Black man who bounces all over the place but has spent the most of his time there in China and South Korea.

Meanwhile, you're trying to accuse me of not paying attention while you just made your second post in a row based of the assumption that I'm just Latino and that I prioritize the Latino community, when I said in THIS conversation that my concerns are with the Black community before any others. :dead:

I love that lazy bullshyt, when I've been directly accused on this forum of being Latino, of being White, of being Indian, of being Muslim, of being non-ADOS, of being Canadian, of being Black, solely off of whatever position I was arguing in the conversation.

As if only a Latino would be against throwing little Latino kids into open-air cages with gravel beds to sleep on at night. :mindblown:

hey, if i was the natives i wouldnt want pilgrims here either :yeshrug:
I believe you 100%, you've certainly demonstrated that national/racial solidarity is your fallback rather than actual ethical principles. :ehh:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol y'all this Breh used the term "whitewashing" to describe natives being benevolent towards pilgrims. The irony! It's called whitewashing for a reason, duh.

Excuse me but who committed genocide against whom???
the pilgrims did. im just stating the fact that the natives beefed with them for years. they even fought the french and indian war over it :yeshrug: