Elizabeth Warren to unveil plan for UNIVERSAL CHILD CARE

Benefited

Banned
Daps
I fux with Liz. Hopefully that Native American thing doesn't fukk her over. But watch the fake outrage even on that. Cacs know damn well they don't give a fukk about native americans....shyt, they took their whole damn country from them after they saved their asses!!! :mjlol:

Even liberal media are making a big deal out of it,knowing they would sweep it under the rug if they thought she was a viable candidate. So safe to say she aint winning shyt,but maybe she can be a vice president. Guess I'll have to just vote for one of thee black candidates I'm not really feeling:francis:. Dems might as well go all out and have a Kamala and Elizabeth Warren ticket and ride this feminism MeToo wave. They can come out to this song

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree here...

Wifey stays home and takes care of my 3 kids.. I make 100K but I live in Cali.. I am barely scraping by in Los Angeles..

This shyt sounds like I would be paying hella extra taxes to take care of other people's kids. What about my family? Are we excluded from extra taxes or better yet does my wife get some $ for taking care of our own kids and saving the government money?

Again this will be paid for by the top 1%.

Your family will not have to pay more than 7% of your income for child care.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Again this will be paid for by the top 1%.

Your family will not have to pay more than 7% of your income for child care.
and for those who don't read past the headline
As of 2017, married couple paid an average of 11 percent of their household income on child care, while single parents paid 37 percent, according to the research and advocacy organization Child Care Aware of America. And that figure masked enormous variation, depending on the community and type of care.

this is an issue in a country where people are increasingly paying 30-50%+ of their income for housing, now another 20% (avg) on childcare, and you're out of 50-70% of your check - that's without food, insurance, utilities, clothing, and transportation.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Will mrs warren cross the street if I’m wearing a hoodie?

JLova

Veteran
Daps
And Canada has a better doctor per capita ratio than the U.S. Have to keep that in mind brah.

Universal healthcare would mean more doctors, more hospitals, clinics, etc. A lot of people will go into the medical field. I hate the waiting and all that, but I'm healthy. Americans are unhealthy cuz they go to the doctor when they don't feel well and for some people it may be too late.

Health > money