"Emergency funds are for retards." Coli Poster

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
You just contradicted yourself

You said if you need money take out of your investments for an emergency, that eliminates the point of your investments

You're only suppose to be investing 10 percent of liquid net worth

so you a better investor than warren buffet

stop with the duck tales lmao, lmao at brokerage count

100k sitting around and still investing, you must be a millionaire right

I would hope so lmao

ducktale ass nikka lmao

who tf ever said this ? :mjtf: Sounds like some stupid ass Dave ramsey type of advice. Rule based advice like this is stupid because everyone’s financial situation is different. For instance, why should a young single man with large discretionary income and no kids subscribe to such a low percentage? He’s literally costing himself money in the future because of the effect of compounded returns.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
So, six or so years ago, I got laid off from my job at a major university and lived on credit cards for six months. I obviously didn't pay them bytches back and keep it moving. Fast forward last year and one of the companies sold the debt to one of these fukking slimy junk debt collectors and they're suing me for roughly 5k. The paperwork exhibits they sent me are pretty janky and don't contain a contract or any fukking definitive proof that I owe the debt. I was considering a payment plan but I decided to take that shyt to trial. Anyone advice brehs?

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/have-to-go-to-court-over-a-credit-card-in-the-morning.841851/

:francis: