"Emergency funds are for retards." Coli Poster

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
How do yall feel about this? :jbhmm:

You don't need an emergency fund. Put that into investments and if you need it just withdraw the money. 401k ain't that important. Match whatever your company allows and not a dollar more or less. You'll invest better than the limited mutual funds your company offers.

No you don't. Maybe 20 years ago but today you can get your money in a day or 2. Emergency funds are for retards.

Just 39% of Americans could pay for a $1,000 emergency expense

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/11/jus...s-could-pay-for-a-1000-emergency-expense.html

Some 40% of Americans would struggle to come up with $400 for an unexpected expense.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/07/20/her...ans-cant-handle-a-400-unexpected-expense.html

Last edited:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I disagree people are eagerly awaiting their tax refund and stimulus checks but now they don't need an emergency savings account?:mjlol:

Obviously he's not waiting for a tax return since he has enough disposable income to invest.

And what exactly are you doing with your money? Leave it inside of a bank to accrue interest that is lower than inflation?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
He’s not speaking for that audience
He didn't specify who he was talking about and the person literally was asking if they should use a 401k or invest in single stocks so I'm pretty sure you shouldn't be telling the person who doesn't even know that to not have an emergency fund LOL

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
401K loans Are For Broke people:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Taking money from your retirement account is hustling backwards:hhh:

where is that in the statement you quoting clown shoes...?

And you “loan” yourself the money and pay yourself interest at no cost. If you’re in an emergency, I doubt you’ll care where the money comes from but at least your “emergency” fund is making you money.

Either way, you’re a coli clout chasing bozo :russ:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
He didn't specify who he was talking about and the person literally was asking if they should use a 401k or invest in single stocks so I'm pretty sure you shouldn't be telling the person who doesn't even know that to not have an emergency fund LOL

He's talking about things you don't know about and you don't even realize it.

The big clue was that he mentioned that you can withdraw your funds in two days. He obviously has a brokerage account that he invests in.