"Emergency funds are for retards." Coli Poster

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Obviously he's not waiting for a tax return since he has enough disposable income to invest.

And what exactly are you doing with your money? Leave it inside of a bank to accrue interest that is lower than inflation?

"74% of Black Americans Dependent on next Stimulus"

Make it make sense :ohhh:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
where is that in the statement you quoting clown shoes...?

And you “loan” yourself the money and pay yourself interest and no cost. If you’re in an emergency, I doubt you’ll care where the money comes from but at least your “emergency” fund is making you money.

Either way, you’re a coli clout chasing bozo :russ:
Okay so you're just going to give up on those potential gains from your 401k or your retirement account because you need to fix a flat tire or your transmission? :mjlol:

If you lost your job...most 401k loans have to be paid back within 60 days or it becomes a withdrawal.....that's taxes and early penalty fees :ohhh:

Yall really dumb. :ehh:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
No shyt

But most people still need an emergency fund on top of investments.

most people can't afford to survive let alone invest their money.

Hes saying dont have money just sitting there in the bank when it can be working for you.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Okay so you're just going to give up on those potential gains from your 401k or your retirement account because you need to fix a flat tire or your transmission? :mjlol:

If you lost your job...most 401k loans have to be paid back within 60 days or it becomes a withdrawal.....that's taxes and early penalty fees :ohhh:

Plus you don't have to worry about the interest like you would if you used a credit card.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

You have to outright lie and make up subjective scenarios now? You just want some attention clown :mjlol:

Everyone telling you that you’re the dumbass here and you just double down, fakkit loser chasing a plat thread because you don’t have anything else going on in your life.

He’s right, your wrong and obviously broke, end of story and end of this discussion for me :manny:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
He has a very valid point moron :heh:

if you have a retirement account you can loan yourself money at any given time for whatever
they call it hardship withdrawal, but it's not a good idea to rely on these as you have to pay a penalty to get your own money.
401K is for long term save only. not an emergency fund

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
You have to outright lie and make up subjective scenarios now? You just want some attention clown :mjlol:

Everyone telling you that you’re the dumbass here and you just double down, fakkit loser chasing a plat thread because you don’t have anything else going on in your life.

He’s right, your wrong and obviously broke, end of story and end of this discussion for me :manny:
Nothing I said is a lie.

You're the one resorting to middle school insults lol

I am not broke. I probably make more than you.

3 Reasons a 401(k) Loan Is a Terrible Idea | The Motley Fool

Why You Shouldn't Take A 401(k) Loan

8 Reasons to Never Borrow From Your 401(k)

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
they call it hardship withdrawal, but it's not a good idea to rely on these as you have to pay a penalty to get your own money.

Bro I feel like I'm crazy. When is borrowing from your 401k instead of having a general savings account ever been a good idea? I'm not saying it can't be done but it's generally not a good idea.

I guess I'm not conveying myself in the best way or getting my point across effectively but I really feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Maybe all 401ks aren’t the same, but i just literally said you don’t have to pay any penalty unless you don’t pay the money back ( up to 50k ). It’s a loan to yourself and yes I know this to be a fact because I was considering doing this to pay on a crib I was looking at for an investment and had a sit down with an advisor a couple of years back.

This is the type we’re commenting on.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps

He's not just talking about 401Ks and IRAs.

He was also talking about a brokerage account, ie the thing that can wire money to your regular checking account in 2 days. Some are fasterm

It takes 2 weeks to rollover from a 401K so he wasn't talking about that.

@Goldz-n-hoez talk to your boy

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I don’t have an emergency savings account and my bread is correct.

I don’t disagree with who you are trying to throw shade at all OP.

Real ones know.