-- EMINEM on Saturday Night Live Tonite -- 11/2

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
My heart is truly guarded, full body armor
bytch you just need a helmet because if you think you're special, you're retarded
. Thinkin you're one of a kind,
like you got some platinum vagina, you're a train wreck, I got a one track mind
Shorty you're fine but you sort of remind me of a 49er
Cause you been a gold digger since you were a minor
Been tryina, hunt me down like a dog, cause you're on my ass
But you can't get a scent/cent

MINT

All Star
Daps
UPDATES:
There is a skit planned with Em that aired in dress BUT it MIGHT not make it to air due to a number of reasons - time, cut because the audience doesn't like it, etc. but there was a skit with Em that was recorded during the rehearsal tonight. Sometimes NBC will upload cut skits and upload on youtube the following day(s)

also, there is a guest in the building. They didn't say if it was an actor/ or someone performing with Em (rumor says Kendrick Lamar but I cannot confirm that. Like I said, it could just be a random guest. Last week, Miley Cyrus made a cameo a week after she hosted.)

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
UPDATES:
There is a skit planned with Em that aired in dress BUT it MIGHT not make it to air due to a number of reasons - time, cut because the audience doesn't like it, etc. but there was a skit with Em that was recorded during the rehearsal tonight. Sometimes NBC will upload cut skits and upload on youtube the following day(s)

also, there is a guest in the building. They didn't say if it was an actor/ or someone performing with Em (rumor says Kendrick Lamar but I cannot confirm that. Like I said, it could just be a random guest. Last week, Miley Cyrus made a cameo a week after she hosted.)

Wouldn't be surprised if it's Rihanna so they can perform The Monster..

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
UPDATES:

giphy.gif