-- EMINEM on Saturday Night Live Tonite -- 11/2

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
song choices were just him appealing to the preference of the majority within the target audience

i think its wrong that they brought holly grey out instead of the girl who actually sung on survival.
trying to push sales for her flop of an album? smh.
if liz couldnt make it, they coulda did a different song to push the new album. not a song everyone already heard and is confused on who actually featured with him on it.
but in the end its all about sales. :camby:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
I seen vids of recent performances and he's doing Crack a bottle and at times bringing d12 out to perform myband. Nobody wants to hear that sh1t. I just dont get hiw Em is managed. Rosenberg should know better. Dude still doesnt perform DejaVu or Stay Wide awake :what:
those 2 songs, while great, made him no money.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eminem hates rapping, reason for the shytty albums, he's under contract he has to make music only reason he does it
they ain't stop working him until his crazy fans realize he's garbage, if you want to set Em free so he can stop being enslave
stop buying he's garbage ass music, Lose Yourself will still be in rotation on your local alternative station

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
Eminem hates rapping, reason for the shytty albums, he's under contract he has to make music only reason he does it
they ain't stop working him until his crazy fans realize he's garbage, if you want to set Em free so he can stop being enslave
stop buying he's garbage ass music, Lose Yourself will still be in rotation on your local alternative station
mr master teacher is angry that MMLP2 is goin diamond and goin PLAT !ST WEEK WITH A CLASSI ALBUM

must be a mr.knowles fan

Hammer

Banned
Daps
I saw Eminem live at Jay Z/Eminem concert 2 or 3 years ago...and he was rapping live exactly sounding like he did on SSLP and MMLP, he did a bunch of songs off those albums and had the same voice.....so don't go around saying he's a terrible performer, he was better than Jay Z that night.

RajWatts

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
berzerk alread had its run. they wont be promoting it anymore. so we can rule that out

the monster is a possibility but without ri there i dont see him performing it.

im expecting 2 songs being performed tonite

"rap god"

"beautiful pain"

rap god would be :noah:

i have a feeling beautiful pain will be performed.. and another song :leon:

welp we can narrow it down to "monster" -- doubt it

"love game" - kendrick

or im hoping this will happen --- "beautiful pain" ft SIA

u claim to be an em stan? it was obvious he was doing berzerk and survival as soon as he was announced, look at his performance history & concert setlist he never goes outside the box

MattP215

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even though, realistically, I figured he wasn't gonna play it, I was hoping for "Rap God". Those two performances were wack as hell. :scusthov:Especially "Berzerk". The song's not that great to begin with, but you couldn't even hear what the fukk he was saying half the time.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
mr master teacher is angry that MMLP2 is goin diamond and goin PLAT !ST WEEK WITH A CLASSI ALBUM

must be a mr.knowles fan

that's what his brother nate said, he's a rapper too, but Em doesn't help him because he doesn't want him to be in the industry because he hates it
he doesn't have passion for this shyt no more, you cult like fans cause him misery

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw Eminem live at Jay Z/Eminem concert 2 or 3 years ago...and he was rapping live exactly sounding like he did on SSLP and MMLP, he did a bunch of songs off those albums and had the same voice.....so don't go around saying he's a terrible performer, he was better than Jay Z that night.

jay-z's not that good of a live performer anyway, he just has a great catalog of songs

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
lol @ people thinking he would do Rap God. he could barely get thru recording that song and its evident in the vocals. what makes you think he could perform that never-ending clusterfukk of a song?

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
wow those performances sucked :heh:

shyt was painful to watch

even the em stans on youtube comments werent feelin it...ROFL mustve went into hiding :dead: or he's desperately and frantically looking for ways to spin this shyt into eminems favor