Empire creator confirms show is based on jay z

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What else is new? Now it's loosely based off Jay huh "No Idea is original it's nothing new under the sun"

shyt ain't that bad as long as the powers that be control shyt this is what you will get and on the real nikkas love this shyt,people need too stop fronting like they Militants about everything.....
tumblr_njn3as1M9v1r7i2rko2_r2_250.gif

Taraji getting that work
homer-simpson-drooling-a.jpg

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Coli is back on its bull as usual. The Wire is the GOAT show, yet I'll hate on Empire when every negative thing I can point out about Empire could also be said about The Wire. I could see if it was "the writing on Empire is horrible", "the acting is terrible", "the show's wack", etc, but miss me with all this "oh, the writer's white", "they c00ning", "can't ya'll see they using this show to destroy us". :camby:

YourSavior

Your Savior
Daps
Reppin
BOSTON
The Coli is back on its bull as usual. The Wire is the GOAT show, yet I'll hate on Empire when every negative thing I can point out about Empire could also be said about The Wire. I could see if it was "the writing on Empire is horrible", "the acting is terrible", "the show's wack", etc, but miss me with all this "oh, the writer's white", "they c00ning", "can't ya'll see they using this show to destroy us". :camby:

The Wire is whack AF. Season 2 almost caused me to slit my wrists - I never understood the hype. Only entertaining was when Marlo came into it. But overall shyt was butt butter B.

Empire's far more entertaining but it's still Jigaboo TV