Engadget: Xbox's lack of compelling games won't be fixed next year

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's the point of having games or exclusives especially when 60% of them end up as apart of a backlog of shyt *we* still havent played yet.

Speak for yourself breh, I've finished at least half of the PS4's exclusive library. :usure:

And lest we forget PS4 actually has exclusives going into the double digits. :leon:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Microsoft's Xbox brand is a multi media platform device that offers users the ability to also play video games... not vice versa. The transition was made this generation.

Yep. I don't see the issue with this but if we bring this further X-Box is no longer for the gamers but for the casuals. :francis:

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
Speak for yourself breh, I've finished at least half of the PS4's exclusive library. :usure:

And lest we forget PS4 actually has exclusives going into the double digits. :leon:
a gift and a curse when your on the blue side of life :blessed:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Microsoft's Xbox brand is a multi media platform device that offers users the ability to also play video games... not vice versa. The transition was made this generation.
Well then itsnbrand, in that transition has become Trash

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
It's been the same story for 3 gens now.

Fast out the gate with lots of money hatted 3rd party exclusives mixed in with first party games then fall flat on their face within 3 years and stop releasing games.

They've had the same problem for 3 gens. Lack of variety and first party support.

They need more studios. It's as simple as that. Sony and Nintendo embarrass Microsoft on that front.

Phil molyneux is a clown.

Sony and Nintendo just had one of their best years in a while and are showing no signs of slowing down and Microsoft just had a pathetic 2017.
this.gif

Still blows my mind people fall for the okie doke with MS each gen. Some people never learn. :manny:

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Xbox killed themselves when they felt the need to put every exclusive release on PC

cool, so now why buy an xbox?

I would be surprised if the console to PC purchases are more even than 80/20, and that's being generous.

Nobody is buying them like that on PC and releasing on PC has almost no effect.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Didnt cuphead sell more on pc?

Probably did, but original development was PC only. I don't consider Cuphead exclusive per se either. On Steam and also not strictly through the Windows Store kind of nullifies it too.

But I can see where the Play Anywhere thing would make it one. :ehh: I just don't see it in the same vein as others like FH3.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would be surprised if the console to PC purchases are more even than 80/20, and that's being generous.

Nobody is buying them like that on PC and releasing on PC has almost no effect.

I assume you aren't talking about the stuff in Steam here like Cuphead, ori etc

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

1.) You made this post shortly after new years, isn't that against a rule or something? You got a kid too, oh my gosh, you are a bad dad/husband/ya mom hates you too because of this :troll:

2.) You ARE aware your receipts are better than the majority when it comes to exclusives, so what does that say about the importance of sed exclusives :francis:

3.) They have exclusives that go into double digits you say :wow: well that is true for all systems. So your statement leaves open the door for fanboy interpretation :stop: just because something is exclusive doesn't mean it's good, you don't apply that to your logic which is why you are talking like it doesn't matter :ufdup: how many exclusives that matter did you finish? Then realize the average is beneath you. That "national average" doesn't justify exclusives being so important. I can prove this by checking receipts. Rekkapryde for instance will have a bunch of forgotten exclusives that he's completed 2% of to justify his exclusive angle, but spends most of his time playing multiplats. But that's true for most gamers