England brehs, I may be moving to your country and need some tips and advice

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
1. How bad is the crime in the common areas?

Depends on the crime, depends on your reference.

Like if I walk around for a day, what's the chance of me getting stabbed, robbed at gun/knifepoint

If you walk around saying "g'day mate, top of the morning to ye" to everybody you see, you're just asking for someone to throw acid in your face.

getting pickpocketed,

On the tube? Highly likely. Keep your wits about you.

fighting some drunk Englishman at a pub,

If you start cheering for Spurs in an Arsenal pub? Highly likely. Support Chelsea.

or getting shot by police?

Not as likely as it would be in The States.

2. I know the cost of living is fukked (my uncle told me how much his house cost IN NINETEEN NINETY NINE and I wanted to throw up) but how much does a one bedroom apartment not in areas surrounded by dopefiends and Guyanese dope boys cost?

A lot.

3. How well are black people doing out there? Like how ATL & DC in America are stereotypically hallmarks of black excellence, is there a borough in London with such?

No one borough, as such. You got parts of East, parts of South, parts of North West and parts of West London with high percentages of Black people.

4. What's the entrepreneurial scene like for black people? Specifically the tech/sports scene?

Wouldn't know. Don't work in that industry.

5. The women:shaq: Are the majority of black women really wenches?

No. Don't let these passportless TLR losers cloud your perception.

How do the mixed girls treat black men?

If you're good-looking (pause,) you gon' eat
If you're ugly, your game needs to be on point.

Are the white girls PAWGs:shaq: or FAWGs:scust:

Half and half. The British ones tend to have a mix of:scust:&:mjpls:

However, you do get alot of European PAWGs over here who tend to be pretty chill.

Will the girls treat me better because I'm American, even though I'm still of Caribbean descent?

That accent will go a long way. As I said however, if you're ugly or got no game, you will struggle.

6. If I bought a house one day, what would be a nice area to move to where I would be surrounded by black professionals?

Once again, no one specific area, as most of the Black population over here is scattered all over London

7. How easy is it to get around on the public transportation? How clean are the buses/trains

Very easy. 24 hr Buses, 24 hr Tube, minicabs on every corner, DLR, Overground, trams, Boris Bikes, Uber, Black cabs, tuk tuks. Could probably get a horse drawn carriage if you know the right people.

How clean it is depends on what your perception of cleanliness: nowhere near as grimy as the NY subway in the 80s, but not spotless like the Tokyo metro either.

8. What stuff is there to do for young people if you're not a partying type of person? I imagine partying in central London gets boring after a while

Everything. Museums, galleries, shows, cinemas, parks, the typical touristy shyt etc.

You into sports? The football season just started so you could always go see a game from one of the 12 professional soccer clubs in London.

9. Where the good barbers at?

Diligence. West Ealing.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Listen to me OP. Visit your family and come the fukk back to USA. I hate the USA but i was born in London. It is where happiness goes to die. Dont do it to yourself. I repeat. Do not trade miami for the UK. Save yourself.
Listen to this man OP. Visit London, but living there is not nice..misreble and depressing.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Do you remember during the teenage knife attack panic how police would set up shop at tube stations and hold up people to search their bags?

I've never been pickpocketed, although there was one kid who was tired of living.:jawalrus:

I'd say that London isn't as segregated as American cities. You've got lot's of areas with blocks of good properties right next to council flats and 5-10 minutes from the estates.
America has too many cities to compare...there isn't a "stereotype city"
Some cities are segregated, some aren't. There are more than 3, you know.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oi blud fam what you talking about? You wanna get merked yeah :troll:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
'day mate! Tip of the morning from across the pond! Shiver me timbers! Pip pip cheerio! = goat opening