England brehs, I may be moving to your country and need some tips and advice

Clive42

All Star
Daps
3. How well are black people doing out there? Like how ATL & DC in America are stereotypically hallmarks of black excellence, is there a borough in London with such?

Maybe this will help. I couldnt tell you how well black people in all these areas are doing though

Proportion stating they were black in the 2011 census in Greater London

1280px-Black_Greater_London_2011_census.png

10 London boroughs with the highest Total black population:

1. Lambeth - 78,542
2. Southwark - 77,511
3. Lewisham - 74,942
4. Croydon 73,256
5. Newham - 60,256
6. Brent - 58,632
7. Hackney - 56,858
8. Enfield - 53,687
9. Greenwich - 48,655
10. Haringey - 47,830

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
I'm going to be finished with my AA at my community college here in Miami next spring, and I'm thinking about taking a gap year and living in London for a year with my uncle, who lives in Hackney in Northeast London. If I like it, I may just end up staying and finagling my way into an English university. If I don't, I'll just go back to America and finish college. Here are my questions:

1. How bad is the crime in the common areas? Like if I walk around for a day, what's the chance of me getting stabbed, robbed at gun/knifepoint, getting pickpocketed, fighting some drunk Englishman at a pub, or getting shot by police?

Crime isn't too bad if you take normal precautions. Make sure you keep your phone in your pocket unless you need to take it out. Stay out of estates. Getting shot by police is virtually impossible unless you commit a terrorist act.

2. I know the cost of living is fukked (my uncle told me how much his house cost IN NINETEEN NINETY NINE and I wanted to throw up) but how much does a one bedroom apartment not in areas surrounded by dopefiends and Guyanese dope boys cost?

Dunno but not going to be cheap. Hackney is currently being gentrified in some parts

3. How well are black people doing out there? Like how ATL & DC in America are stereotypically hallmarks of black excellence, is there a borough in London with such?

Not enough black people for this to exist. Black middle class communities in England non existent. Not to say black people are doing poorly but it's more of an individual thing. If you move up socially (Working Class to Middle) you will work eat learn and probably sleep with white people.

4. What's the entrepreneurial scene like for black people? Specifically the tech/sports scene?

Not great.

5. The women:shaq: Are the majority of black women really wenches? How do the mixed girls treat black men? Are the white girls PAWGs:shaq: or FAWGs
:scust: Will the girls treat me better because I'm American, even though I'm still of Caribbean descent?

Hood ones arent wenches and are cool asf. Middle class ones are generally feminist wenches and annoying. Same applies to mixed, if they're hood they generally only date Black. If they're mixed then they are usually massive wenches and thats not just because they like WM, they are just c00ns and whitewashed.

6. If I bought a house one day, what would be a nice area to move to where I would be surrounded by black professionals?

Not gonna happen, black people are often secluded in suburbs. Some parts of the hood are nice however. Wouldn't recommend living in London long term compared to the south because it's basically like moving to a shyt version of New York.

7. How easy is it to get around on the public transportation? How clean are the buses/trains?

Best part of this city. Incredibly easy and some underground lines are 24/7 on weekends. Depends on bus/train but clean enough.

8. What stuff is there to do for young people if you're not a partying type of person? I imagine partying in central London gets boring after a while

Cant answer this that well bc I'm only 17 but theres many types of clubs from hipster to hood. Music events and more chill stuff like art galleries and site seeing

9. Where the good barbers at?

Salute:salute:
Not In north. My one is in dalston(east) Best ones are in south or West

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
Is it a good school? How are the girls at the school? How are the girls in Northeast London period? Is it highly accredited? How are the living quarters? How far is it from the major attractions in London?

It's in a fancy area, all the people I know that have been have been pretty smart so I'm assuming it's good. Don't know about the girls there. Girls in North East are decent and you'll be able to access girls from all parts but Imo girls from West/North West are the best looking.Your accent should help you alot with the girls. I'd assume the living quarters are good based on the area. Main attractions are easily accessible thanks to the underground and not too expensive.

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
However, you will notice an everyday price difference between Richmond and Hackney as Richmond is more affluent. Hackney is a borough that is half hood and half hipster so our answers may or may not apply dependent on what part of Hackney you are in.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
The American uni

If that's where you're staying, you're about a half an hour drive away from "London" London. The girls are goers, but you could say that about all UK unis. I don't have much info on the workings of the school itself, but it is in an exclusive part of London, so I'd imagine its of a high standard.

As for Richmond itself, it's alright, if a bit dry. Most of the bars close early and the shops are pretty expensive. You're probably better off going out in Kingston. It's a lot more eclectic.

You do get great views from the hill, though. Used to take chicks round there all the time, back in the day. :banderas: