Entire coal industry employs fewer people than Arby’s

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
"A sectoral multiplier effect tells us which companies and industries give the economy the biggest bang for the buck, literally. Every dollar of output in a sector generates a certain level of economic activity across society -- sales and purchasing transactions that lead to a direct and indirect need for employment and resources within other facets of society."

The nominal job figure is only one aspect of this conversation.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Said it before and I'll say it again, the only good stubborn stupid inbred hick is a dead one...

If there was a way to restrict these morons to drinking from a water source they will inevitably contaminate and stop that contamination from spreading outside of their community I would fully cosign putting them back in the mines...In other words allow them to rot and drop dead from the consequences of their actions without endangering the rest of us...At some point they'll wise up or they'll all be dead...

It's also important that when you see a coal miner wheezing and rotting away from cancer you don't feel any sympathy...

Just them him with a ...:umad:

Last edited:

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
For coal, machines do better work than people ever will. Robots and bombs. It still requires employees to control and maintain these machines though. It will be some time till machines are self-sufficient I think. :yeshrug:

Learning how to operate and maintain these machines for the future is definitely a good skill apart from coding. :ehh:

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Said it before and will say it again... people need to get with the times! The internet is the best thing to ever happen for people in poverty. I could make $50 a day doing 15 hours of Amazon Mturks if shyt ever got crucial :skip:

Start learning tech and get out the mines mfers

Turking still rolling?...i was getting 12-20 bucks a day one summer while i was working my other jobs....

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i dont look down on manual labor....sh1t somedays i get tired of seating at my desk

this is what i dislike about some of you black liberals like @88m3 ,@The Fukin Prophecy and the like you cant put yourself in someone else's shoes...its a serious character flaw.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
i dont look down on manual labor....sh1t somedays i get tired of seating at my desk

this is what i dislike about some of you black liberals like @88m3 ,@The Fukin Prophecy and the like you cant put yourself in someone else's shoes...its a serious character flaw.

I don't look down on manual labor. Glad to see you towing the line for the disenfranchised black coal miners, Brother!