Errol Spence vs Keith Thurman NEXT

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
I think Errol will win but I laugh at people that think he's gonna walk through Thurman.

His only loss is to one of the greatest fighters of all time but people treat it like he loss to a Bum of the Month.
:what:Errol gonna walk through Thurman with ease. Thurman ain’t making it past 9

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Pacquaio was coming off a 2 year layoff when he fought Ugas. He was not the same fighter that fought Thurman. I truly hope people aren't using this train of thought when accessing how good Thurman is. If Thurman hasn't gotten old over night, it will be a tough fight for Spence.
And when Spence does exactly this, the excuses are already built in.

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Spence is gonna break him down slow and steady . To a unanimous decision.

Start from the body and go from there.

Thurman ain't on his level.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
The fact Thurman hasn't fought a legit ww since getting his ass whooped by a 40 yr old Senator 5 years ago should tell people where he's at and what version of Thurman Spence is about to fight...pbc trying their best to hide the fact Thurman is washed..This fight shouldn't go past 4-5 rounds

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Thurman weakness is tailor made for Spence strength
But I want to see how Spence deals with Thurman's movement, hand speed, and counter punching since those are advantages Crawford also has
I think people were expecting Mikey and to lesser extent Ugas to present those problems but they both underperformed like shyt. Can Thurman make Spence have to reset constantly or will Spence be able to cut off the ring and apply pressure :jbhmm:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Does exactly what?
Walks him down and beats him up bruh. Lol

You and I are in agreement that Spence is an awful stylistic matchup for Crawford and I can't see how you don't see the same here in this instance. I look at both fights the same way: what happens if/when they land that big shot and it don't phase him(I'm gonna bank on it won't) what are they gonna do then? They don't have the activity levels to outpoint him(at least Porter can throw punch for punch with Spence he has always had high activity levels) and Porter is lighter and faster on his feet than either Thurman or Crawford and he still got the ring cut off and forced into corners and forced into a dogfight(to his credit @Knicksman20 when Porter finally stood his ground and fought in the phone booth he did make it a tougher fight than anyone was expecting).

I told y'all before the Danny and Ugas fights y'all are way overshooting how difficult these fights are gonna be those boys are gonna get wrecked. Thurman may make a more interesting first half to the fight than Ugas or Danny did because he does have better footwork than them but he aint Sweet Pea with it lol, but unless Thurman can channel that 'one time' power back into his system this shyt is gonna be another brutal ugly beatdown.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Walks him down and beats him up bruh. Lol

You and I are in agreement that Spence is an awful stylistic matchup for Crawford and I can't see how you don't see the same here in this instance. I look at both fights the same way: what happens if/when they land that big shot and it don't phase him(I'm gonna bank on it won't) what are they gonna do then? They don't have the activity levels to outpoint him(at least Porter can throw punch for punch with Spence he has always had high activity levels) and Porter is lighter and faster on his feet than either Thurman or Crawford and he still got the ring cut off and forced into corners and forced into a dogfight(to his credit @Knicksman20 when Porter finally stood his ground and fought in the phone booth he did make it a tougher fight than anyone was expecting).

I told y'all before the Danny and Ugas fights y'all are way overshooting how difficult these fights are gonna be those boys are gonna get wrecked. Thurman may make a more interesting first half to the fight than Ugas or Danny did because he does have better footwork than them but he aint Sweet Pea with it lol, but unless Thurman can channel that 'one time' power back into his system this shyt is gonna be another brutal ugly beatdown.
I agree that Spence probably stops him, but I don't think he will walk through him. I just didn't understand what you were trying to say in the previous post

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Pacquaio was coming off a 2 year layoff when he fought Ugas. He was not the same fighter that fought Thurman. I truly hope people aren't using this train of thought when accessing how good Thurman is. If Thurman hasn't gotten old over night, it will be a tough fight for Spence.

breh you act like people dont ignore nuance in Boxing to get their point off.

The Porter who Spence Fought is NOT the Porter who Bud fought, but look at how the arguments get used.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I agree that Spence probably stops him, but I don't think he will walk through him. I just didn't understand what you were trying to say in the previous post
Bruh when I pick fights I'm not looking at resumes and accomplishments, I'm looking at styles and what I have actually seen the fighters do and the tendencies they have in the ring.

All three(Spence, Thurman, and Crawford) mix it up. They aren't defensive wizards and while all of them do certain things better than the others one thing they all have in common is they will mix it up with whoever they are fighting. No point boxing out of none of them.

All I see in Thurman is a guy who has good(not great just good) footwork, not so high of activity levels, he can punch but not enough to one punch Spence(he might can clip Crawford... maybe if he didn't catch something first himself and get his world rocked either scenario is highly likely).

What's Thurman gonna do just wait to counter Spence all night, someone who doesn't leave himself open or even in position to get hit with huge counters like that all the time? We just saw Spence essentially annihilate two counter punchers back to back (Danny and Ugas) and Ugas has a better jab and more reach and better boxing fundamentals than Thurman and he still took the beating of his life. Not to mention one KNOWN weakness Thurman has(body shots) Spence is one of if not the best at the game at.

Idk maybe you see something I don't cause I don't see it, not out of the Thurman who has had mid performances against Josesito Lopez and Mario Barrios, and was shell shocked when a 40 year old man actually stood up to him and put up a fight. Spence is a young hungry lion who HATES THIS MANS GUTS, this shyt more than likely is gonna be brutal and ugly bro.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Thurman weakness is tailor made for Spence strength
But I want to see how Spence deals with Thurman's movement, hand speed, and counter punching since those are advantages Crawford also has
I think people were expecting Mikey and to lesser extent Ugas to present those problems but they both underperformed like shyt. Can Thurman make Spence have to reset constantly or will Spence be able to cut off the ring and apply pressure :jbhmm:
Good questions. And I'll add in not if but when Thurman catches Spence with one or two of those One Time counters, can Spence take it? Post accident Spence got his shyt scrambled bad from Ugas (@patscorpio ) His chin post accident to me is still a little iffy even though I favor him to win. But make no mistake, I wouldn't be surprised at all if Spence got clipped or beat. Thurman's not the guy you wanna take clean counters from all night. Look for Thurman's over hand & looping right to be a factor in this fight

Thatrogueassdiaz

Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Bruh when I pick fights I'm not looking at resumes and accomplishments, I'm looking at styles and what I have actually seen the fighters do and the tendencies they have in the ring.

All three(Spence, Thurman, and Crawford) mix it up. They aren't defensive wizards and while all of them do certain things better than the others one thing they all have in common is they will mix it up with whoever they are fighting. No point boxing out of none of them.

All I see in Thurman is a guy who has good(not great just good) footwork, not so high of activity levels, he can punch but not enough to one punch Spence(he might can clip Crawford... maybe if he didn't catch something first himself and get his world rocked either scenario is highly likely).

What's Thurman gonna do just wait to counter Spence all night, someone who doesn't leave himself open or even in position to get hit with huge counters like that all the time? We just saw Spence essentially annihilate two counter punchers back to back (Danny and Ugas) and Ugas has a better jab and more reach and better boxing fundamentals than Thurman and he still took the beating of his life. Not to mention one KNOWN weakness Thurman has(body shots) Spence is one of if not the best at the game at.

Idk maybe you see something I don't cause I don't see it, not out of the Thurman who has had mid performances against Josesito Lopez and Mario Barrios, and was shell shocked when a 40 year old man actually stood up to him and put up a fight. Spence is a young hungry lion who HATES THIS MANS GUTS, this shyt more than likely is gonna be brutal and ugly bro.
If Spence

I agreed Spence would win but he's not walking through Thurman, especially not off another near year layoff himself.

Thatrogueassdiaz

Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
breh you act like people dont ignore nuance in Boxing to get their point off.

The Porter who Spence Fought is NOT the Porter who Bud fought, but look at how the arguments get used.
I'm confused? I didn't say people ignore nuance to get their point across. I am saying Thurman is not a push over and I hope Spence is not going into the fight thinking that.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law

No dog in this fight but it's so crazy how nowadays a 32 year old boxer can be a young hungry lion lol sports really has advanced in modern times.