Errol Spence vs Keith Thurman NEXT

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Good questions. And I'll add in not if but when Thurman catches Spence with one or two of those One Time counters, can Spence take it? Post accident Spence got his shyt scrambled bad from Ugas (@patscorpio ) His chin post accident to me is still a little iffy even though I favor him to win. But make no mistake, I wouldn't be surprised at all if Spence got clipped or beat. Thurman's not the guy you wanna take clean counters from all night. Look for Thurman's over hand & looping right to be a factor in this fight
When’s the last time Thurman really displayed devestating power though?

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
They do this every thread🤣🤣🤣🤣 then when Thurman get koed it’s gonna be bububububbubu
I've gone on record a couple times favoring Spence to win but I guarantee you & several other posters I can think of will be on suicide watch if Spence loses, let alone gets stopped :heh:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Every fight he visibly hurts or drops his opponent; have you not seen that? That shows he's still punching but he's not putting his foot on the gas to go for the finish
So my question is if he’s scared to sit down on his punches or to finish other opponents what makes you think he’d be willing to do that against a dog like Spence?

A couple years ago I would’ve loved this fight but I just don’t think Thurman’s “one-time” power has translated against elite opponents. He might stun Spence but don’t see him finishing. Especially since we’ve seen that when Spence gets caught he just presses harder. I see Thurman on his bike for this fight if it happens and a boring 12 round Spence decision.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
So my question is if he’s scared to sit down on his punches or to finish other opponents what makes you think he’d be willing to do that against a dog like Spence?

A couple years ago I would’ve loved this fight but I just don’t think Thurman’s “one-time” power has translated against elite opponents. He might stun Spence but don’t see him finishing. Especially since we’ve seen that when Spence gets caught he just presses harder. I see Thurman on his bike for this fight if it happens and a boring 12 round Spence decision.
The Pacquiao fight. From all of the interviews he's done, that L probably taught him more than any other W. He regretted coming up short & not putting it all on the line in that moment

He's not scared or he wouldn't he hurting or dropping guys like he has. Shawn Porter & him mentioned the same on his podcast & they said he needed to get back to doing his explosive training drills to finish guys after he's hurt them. Those IG training vids posted showed he was doing that. Also & just plain & simple, Thurman's a puncher & if he catches you right, he can stop you

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
The Pacquiao fight. From all of the interviews he's done, that L probably taught him more than any other W. He regretted coming up short & not putting it all on the line in that moment

He's not scared or he wouldn't he hurting or dropping guys like he has. Shawn Porter & him mentioned the same on his podcast & they said he needed to get back to doing his explosive training drills to finish guys after he's hurt them. Those IG training vids posted showed he was doing that. Also & just plain & simple, Thurman's a puncher & if he catches you right, he can stop you
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

It’s been 8 years since he’s stopped anybody. I can’t classify dude as a puncher anymore.